WHCCH has OG Clones! More KUSH & Concentarates

ZedRules

:cheesygrinsmiley: WHCCH NOW HAS IN STOCK OG KUSH Clones
and SHIVA Clones.

:smokin: Are you in a rut? Try an edible and then use some of your fine bud from WHCCH to liven up your experience...maximum
couchlock.

:headbanger:Edibles discount for purchase in groups of 3 of same price available on all edibles & beverages.

GOT GOO? GDP GOO is a religious experience and must be among our best selling goos.

Kotton Kandy Kush continues to be a strong performer for the headie mids and is beautiful for that stoney INDICA effect.

Come visit WHCCH and tell them ZedRULES sent you.:allgood:

Re: WHCCH has OG Clones, etc. + Med-Strips!

Hi All, Has anyone tried the THC MED-STRIPS (mint or cinnamon flavor)?? I hear it's a strong Indica that hits strong, then fades. I haven't tried it. Let me know what it's like, thanks. ?=Judy=?

Re: WHCCH has OG Clones, etc. + Med-Strips!

Hi All, Has anyone tried the THC MED-STRIPS (mint or cinnamon flavor)?? I hear it's a strong Indica that hits strong, then fades. I haven't tried it. Let me know what it's like, thanks. ?=Judy=?

:laughtwo: Oh hell I must have bought over 2000 strip since I first became interested in them and started buying them from WHCCH...edibles are tricky for the inexperienced user and may not equate to a smoker's expectations, but can yield some wild good highs when you learn how your body handles it...it took me awhile, 2 strips was OK...now I use several more if I want a good time...Yes Judy, it is an indica type I think, although when I'm on it at high doses I have a frickin blast! Especially at Disneyland. I find myself talkative...maybe a hint of sativa too...:smokin: They last in my system up to 6 hrs...they complement other forms of Mj consumption as well.

Wow! Do you mean you're high for 6 hrs. or can feel the effects = comming down or tapering off after 6 hrs.?? How intense is it when it comes on + for how long? I haven't tried it, yet. Thanks. =Judy=

Wow! Do you mean you're high for 6 hrs. or can feel the effects = comming down or tapering off after 6 hrs.?? How intense is it when it comes on + for how long? I haven't tried it, yet. Thanks. =Judy=
:Rasta:Please bear in mind my idea of life is w/ frequent med breaks, so I tend to throw other things into the mix...I'm a collector w/ lots of concentrates & bud in glass to suit my mood...always have some kind of THC honey or 420 honey...great on your throat if you over do you therapy & it has THC & pure honey...the strips are excellect for travelling and you will not be carted off to jail for lighting a J in public, because you are just using a breath strip & it looks so similar...and your breath is pleasant. You will taste a little hash oil type flavor, mild really. Please post if you try them Judy to see what you think.:smokin:

:yikes: This place is almost an hour and a half away! I wish there was a place like this closer to my area. The only good disp. we had was raided by the local police dept. and has been closed for several weeks. They didn't ever have clones or the strips that you are talking about. Those sound incredible! How much do they cost? and the clones?? I'm ready for some or I'm gonna be growing bag seeds. I'm seriously considering making a road trip!! :cheesygrinsmiley: & you always have to go with cash in hand...

Thanks for any info!! :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom