WHCCH home of SKYWALKER & WONDERGIRL

ZedRules

:allgood:WHCCH is please to announce Skywalker & Wondergirl are now in Residence offering premium Sativa headiness and a grand time at the ball.
Are you looking to the heavy end Grand Daddy Purple & HOLLOWEEN ARE GREAT STONEY RELIEF AND OFFER A MEZMERIZING TIME AND WE RECOMMEND IT.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I picked up an 1/8 of Skywalker on Friday and was very pleased with it. The buds were fresh, sticky and full of resinous crystals. The high kind of leaves you dazed but with an upbeat note. Watching a DVD I had to rewind it a bunch of times because I kept on zoning out missing parts of the flick. Couldn't even go to sleep a couple hours later because it left me feeling energetic. Best part was it doesn't leave you feeling burnt out afterwards. Get some while it lasts because it was flying off the shelf- you won't be dissapointed.

It was also my 1st time at WHCCH and was very happy with the staff and selection. Top shelf and nothing else. I will definately be a return customer.

Re: WHCCH home of SKYWALKER & WONDERGIRL//O G Clones

:Rasta:WHCCH has O G Kush CLONES & SHIVA CLONES for patients who choose to raise their own babies.

GDP GOO Rocks And it is time for some GRAND DADDY PURPLE in GOO form...put it on rolling materials, smear some on a tiny bit of bud & bong it...Vaporizers RULE the road on this stuff.

Kotton Kandy Kush is sticking around to give a delightful INDICA experience...mellow & dreamy.

Lots of discounts with quantity including all edibles & drinks:allgood:

If you come visit WHCCH, please said ZedRULES sent you.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom