WHCCH...My Recent Visit

ZedRules

WHCCH HAS A GREAT DEAL ON WHITE WIDOW by the OZ WHICH RIVALS WHAT OTHER COMPETATIVE COOPS OFFER, EXCEPT THIS IS DANK GRADE @ "BELOW DISCOUNTED 8ths"...incredible find..This Sativa Diva will lure you into her pleasures:Rasta:

OTHER GOOD FINDS:

INDICA:cool:

Grape Ape, Afghan Kush, Baby Girl, Purple Madness, L. A. Confidential, O G Kush

SATIVA:laughtwo:

Humbolt Special, Grizzly Haze, Purple Haze, Blue Dream, White Widow, Strawberry shortcake

HYBRID:smokin:

Outdoor Sonoma, BC Bud, NYC Kush

CONCENTRATES:headbanger:

Afgooey Kief, Master Kush Kief, Romulan Goo, Hush Oil, The Kind Oil, Purple O G Oil, Swamp Juice, Shiva Crystals, Fair Dust, Oil Slick, Cookie Crumble Hash, Caviar Hash
I tried the "Headband" which has a mild earthy smell, the buds look fresh & feel properly cured...taste is awesome and the name says it all.:smokin3:
The Maui Waui is an excellent Sativa at a middie price and I liked it so much I went back for another 1/8th. Stinky, sticky, beautiful and a mild taste...nice headiness to it, yet a little mellow:riskybusiness:
The NYC Kush is a Hybrid & another excellent mid-priced 1/8th which favors the the classic nature of the Beloved NYC Sour Diesel in taste & smell although milder than the awesome Diesel itself.:hmmmm:
A must have is the ROMULAN GOO...this stuff will transport your butt anywhere your mind wants to go...enough said.:trance:
Other great concentrates to consider Caviar Hash...great taste & excellent mind numbness. Shiva Crystals...these grains of THC will have you speaking to your higher power in person.:adore:

I love the staff and they try hard to please...I have never been unhappy.

Back
Top Bottom