WHCCH: Perfect Concentrates for Tough DAWGS

ZedRules

:sasmokin::allgood:West Hollywood Center for Compassionate Healing has an awesome array of goos, kiefs, hash & oils...but more!!! EVERY COOP HAS CONCENTRATES, BUT WE HAVE VERY POTENT CUSTOM MADE CONCENTRATES:
  • LIGHTS OUT (DANK OG KUSH BUD SMEARED IN GRAND DADDY PURPLE GOO)
  • MUDSLIDE (COLDWATER GRANULATED HASH SMEARED IN GRAND DADDY PURPLE OIL)
  • HONEY BUD (OG KUSH BUD COATED W/ GRAND DADDY PURPLE OIL)
  • AMBER WAX(THIS STUFF IS A GOO BASICALLY, BUT IT IS VERY STONG GOO AND A PLEASURE IN THE VOLCANO)
  • BUDDA'S EAR WAX(LIGHT GREEN GOO VERY:adore:)
DID YOU KNOW THAT WHCCH OFFERS DISCOUNTS ON EDIBLES WHEN PURCHASED IN SETS OF 3??? I keep posting that their line of edibles is growing and you need to come find out...there are good ones which are affordable!
:smokin:
We carry granulated coldwater hash available in 1gm vials & this week it's PURPLE SAND
We will always keep some granulated hash available because of it's unique ease of use (ask staff about how to use it in vaporizers & for rolling)

:smokin:We all like our adventures into the other dimension of MMJ and that is the relaxing spiritual side of it...last night I fixed up a Volcano chamber w/ Amber Wax, Budda's Ear Wax, Kush Oil & GDP Goo and went into an incredible haze of slow motion self awareness and everything I looked at on the computer seemed so tripped out...:adore:THEN MUNCHIE attack ensued and I ate a Da Bomb brownie f/by eveything else chocolate..........DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE CERTAIN SIMILAR PROPERTIES IN DARK CHOCHOLATE THAT POTENTIATE & ENHANCE THE CANNABOIDS THAT ARE CHARATERISTC OF EDIBLES...meaning it helps w/ your high...has to do w/ liver metaolism & edible cannaboids.:smokin:

Mr Z.. sounds like you were well medicated.

Budda's ear wax.. think I partook of something similar to that last week.. awesome experience. Done in Volcano with liquid pad. The taste was out of this world! The high was out of this world also! Two pretty damn intense sativa-dom hours of medication, could not drive, hallucinatory effects.

Incredibly convenient product to work with. Put in cool place for 5 minutes, like fridge. Preheat Volcano at 9+ on dial. Cooled oil should be texture of silly puddy, break a piece off, roll it between your fingers, make a little ball, press ball on flat surface with your finger and make thin wafer. Remove wafer easily by peeling it off surface, put on top of liquid screen in Volcano filling chamber, put it up to 9+.. don't forget filling chamber insert.. incredible vape! You get about 4 -6 hits from one dose and the taste.. indescribably delicious!

I've said this before and I'll say it again.. you haven't tasted hash oils, hash and other such derivatives until you've vaped them with a liquid pad in a Volcano. That's all I can say. And no coughing and no waste! Just a little bonus.:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

The wafer will melt away. You will see nothing left as it melts through the liquid pad but keep vaping, it's still in the pad!

I mean.. incredible medicine! :cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

^ ^ ^

What is a liquid pad? Can I use in Vape Tower?
:smokin:Unfortunately these pads are exclusive to the Storz & Bickle Volcano Vaporizer, however oils can still be enjoyed by using a regular pipe screen and smearing some oil in the center or all over and fold it so it fits in your Vape Tower chamber and kick the heat up a little higher than w/ bud and enjoy...you may have to clean your whip set up more often if all the screens gum up, but that's part of good regular equipment maintaince for proper function of a vaporizer anyway. I used hash that way with a whip before I used a Volcano...soften the hash and press it to the screen, even take a flat head screwdriver to press the hash to the screen and launch!:cheesygrinsmiley:

a newbie question, obviously, but how do you use the goos, concentrates, etc. if you aren't using a vaporizer? do you just put it on what you've got in your bowl? also, any goos/concentrates you recommend for a beginner? something that won't completely destroy me or something that I can ease into? thanks!

a newbie question, obviously, but how do you use the goos, concentrates, etc. if you aren't using a vaporizer? do you just put it on what you've got in your bowl? also, any goos/concentrates you recommend for a beginner? something that won't completely destroy me or something that I can ease into? thanks!

:allgood: It can be used on rolling materials and for a new user, I would only apply a pin thin line of that stuff carefully to your wrapper; you can use a paper clip to pick up a glob of it and smear on a little bud in a pipe...there are other methods that maybe suggested which work to a varying degree...save up for better equipment and your MJ will reward you for it!!! This stuff is much more potent than straight bud, please bear that in mind...maybe have friend hangout... my 1st time was intense:smokin:

zed this place you always gotat tease me like apunk... i got to get down to WHCCC etc

Hey Semper! I know the weather is fabulous there in SB, but maybe it's a nice day for a drive south.:smokin:

Recommendations on concentrates:
  • Lower priced concentrates tend to be weaker, and thus may be the place to start if one is unsure about the way one will react to the buzz.
  • Using higher priced oils/goos should have a stronger or intense effect & plesant taste...mind numbing:smokin:
  • Method of using concentrates (I only recommend vaporizing, because I'm a respiratory therapist and know 1st hand how all smoke is bad...period)
  • I recommend goos because the one's I've used are easy to handle and have a really nice flavor...very intense.
  • Concentrates come in any strain a grower chooses to use, so there are Indicas, Sativas & Hybrids...each with their unique characteristics intensified through processing.
I hope this is of some help to you...I do some goo/oil nightly for sleep.

Back
Top Bottom