Wheatbran's Third Grow - First Hydro DWC Buckets - Hydro - Oh No! 2011

Hey hey, time for some pics.

first off the bigger clones that were moved to perlite cups:

IMAG05833.jpg

and the next 3 are pics of the flowering OG skunk, no reason to take pics of the Rocklock since she still hasn't changed into flowering at all it seems.

IMAG05941.jpg

IMAG05903.jpg

IMAG06002.jpg

So this is what the big girl has been doing the past 3 weeks since I switched the light to 12/12. Two weeks of actual flowering and noticable plumping of buds daily. I can't complain too much about the Rocklock not moving, when the OG skunk is doing so well. :morenutes:

I move two more plants into my flowering tent last night, My old mom: LA conf, and an OG skunk clone that was smacking itself into the lights. I'll let ya know when and if there is a change with them. We'll see :thanks:

I'll update when I can and when there's some real change happening. Later days kids.

Thanks much Stutzy :D

I Sprayed the mite infested plants with azomax, and just killing any others I see, they should at least not be able to breed or eat properly :p and my budding plants seem to be unharmed so far. Will update with pics and more info when needed. thanks much.

Just something I did today fyi was throw 2 chive plants into my cab with the girls. After some reading apparently Mites dislike chives. Greenhouse growers etc will mix some chive plants in with others experiencing mite problems. Called Companion growing. I'm in Colorado Mites seem to be a pretty regular occurrence around here. If I get em then I guess we can call bullshit on that theory but who knows :)

Wow yeah nice work wheatbran ladies looking stunning sorry i didnt find you earlier.

I have never had to deal with spider mite but a very experienced grower from these forums had to deal with them a week or 2 ago this was his remedy:

5ml of rosemary oil, a few drops of dish soap and then filled the rest of the 32oz spray bottle with water. Simple and VERY effective its what ill be doing if ever im faced with the little f'krs.

Good luck and ill be following your grow!

:peace:

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, unfortunately the plants having been too great, not horrible, but nothing amazing :p I'll try to post some pictures, still battling the mites, I get paid tomorrow so I'm going to try a few things. Coriander and garlic may be added to the growing area and I may try more than azamax since they dont seem to care much about it.

One more spray down of azamax in the small tent to hopefully knock them out a bit. fun times.

Sorry to hear your still struggling with the mites man. Mites can be interesting to deal with. One thing I have noticed is that if a treatment doesn't kill them off then the ones that survive can be resistant to that treatment. Also many things you read about as treatments do not kill eggs. The way a mites life cycle works if eggs are allowed to survive your beating your head against a wall. I would really advise finding something like SNS-217 (think thats the right name) That kills adults and eggs in one shot. Then throw a chive plant right in there and they shouldnt try and move in again. If they build up too much they can really screw your yield but handled right it can be one treatment and done. I hope things work out ok man!

Stutzy appreciate you checking in :high-five: I actually just picked up two cilantro plants, one for each of my tents, they are also supposed to keep spider mites away, as well as some OMRI listed insecticide soup, blasted my one tent and will prepare the cilantro for in there once things dry. If they hang around beyond this, I'm going right for the SNS power, I heard that stuff rocks.

I'll update with how things are going soonish.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom