WheelOFortune's - first turn

are your samples dense they look pretty dense in the photos ,ive never grown sc that might be the way it always is, But i have enjoyed following ur thread wheel look forward to ur harvest and many more to come

thank you BMB,

yeah the first one was the densest. the second one (the smallest) really wasn't dense at all it was only a gram. this last one was pretty dense too, and at 4.3 gram was the biggest.

I really like the high, its so nice and strong compared to the stuff i can buy around here. it's hard to find the quality i'm getting even for $20/gram. i smoke so much, with street weed (beaster nugs no seeds) i get kinda high but not really, not like with this. i am gonna be so happy tomorrow. lol.

total wt. so far 9.4 g.

ok, so i apologize, but my boy did not bring his camera over, so you guys are gonna have to deal with my 35 dollar joint.

If it was a linear garden it would have looked like this:

final_day_62-_harvest_-02.JPG

final_day_62-_harvest_-01.JPG

final_day_62-_harvest_-04.JPG

final_day_62-_harvest_-03.JPG

thanks maxx and pan.
you were both a lot of help.
I'm sure I will get better at this style quickly.

I too will be scaling back because I won't have the time this summer to keep up with a grow journal, I will be busy with my real job (which is doing research) over the next 10-12 weeks before I start writing my paper to be submitted to the journals.

I will however do an STS - how to. . . in a couple of weeks, for all y'all that want to see it work.

My Snowryders came today, and I already have five of them germinating. I have to STS one of them in about 19-20 days from now. . . so you will see it by then.

I will continue to check this journal and give a dry wt. and final pics in a week. I will still field any questions that show up here though.

I traded a friend an old power boat i had for his old but awesome professional digi camera. I think the trade was a bit in his favor, but i didn't really want the boat anymore, and he got a newer better camera so we swapped.

my pics will now be BOMB-diggity. starting with the dry wt. pics.

Back
Top Bottom