When do I begin feeding nutrients to seedlings in rockwool cubes

I didn't not do rockwoll but do grow in a soil-less mix with no nutritional value. I begin feeding from the moment they break ground. Just go easy on the nutes and slowly increase the feed rate every 5 days to a week as they get bigger.

Half way through day 3 of white widow feminized poping out of the rockwoll 18/6 light cycle.

They all have tiny real leaf already. Is it still too early to feed nutrients?
They'll start turning yellow in 2 or 3 days mate. I'd get feeding them now. Just go easy though. 100-200ppm at pH 5.5-5.7 will keep them happy for the next couple weeks. Keep the cubes moist but not wet and don't let them dry out. Wanna keep em like 30-40% wet if you can. Easiest to use a spray bottle.

They'll start turning yellow in 2 or 3 days mate. I'd get feeding them now. Just go easy though. 100-200ppm at pH 5.5-5.7 will keep them happy for the next couple weeks. Keep the cubes moist but not wet and don't let them dry out. Wanna keep em like 30-40% wet if you can. Easiest to use a spray bottle.

Thanks for the heads up!

Yes have been using a spray bottle only so far.
I have then below 40% saturation.

So this is my first time ever using nutrients.

Using emerald harvest

The manufacturer recommends 2.0ml each for seedlings. Will that be more then 200ppm?
Is it too early for Cal Mag?

Back
Top Bottom