When do I start 12/12?

old_smokey9483

My plants are about 3 inches tall and starting to grow leaves of them and rise up, when do I change from a 24 hour light cycle to 12/12? I have had them in soil for about 3 weeks now.

old_smokey9483 said:
My plants are about 3 inches tall and starting to grow leaves of them and rise up, when do I change from a 24 hour light cycle to 12/12? I have had them in soil for about 3 weeks now.

WOW 3 weaks and only 3 inches tall? that seems kinda small to me...at 3 weeks mine are usally about 18-20 inches tall

your plant's will be mature to flower when you first see alternating nodes

:smokin:

well i'm guessing about 3 inches... do you think it could be a bad strain? anyway they look really good though

old_smokey9483 said:
well i'm guessing about 3 inches... do you think it could be a bad strain? anyway they look really good though

no telling for sure....alot of things can factor into the slow growth...

info is the key here i think :biggrin:

:grinjoint:

Dont go into 12/12 until your plants are at least 12 inches tall. They need time to grow a thick stem to support themeselves.

BongHitsforME said:
Dont go into 12/12 until your plants are at least 12 inches tall. They need time to grow a thick stem to support themeselves.

how tall the plant is means nothing it wont flower untill its mature (alternating nodes) if you clone you can go strait into flower if you want.

here's a bubblegum clone i was mess'n with....its a clone i put into flower 10 days after cutting it at 4 inches tall....it finished at around 12 inches

Back
Top Bottom