When do I start feeding?

what is the environment, the medium used? does it need feeding? container size? rule of thumb 1g of soil per month of life - depending on soil ;) i try not to feed at all. Ph range is something i pay attention to, nutrition absorbed according to ph, bio availability, VPN etc.
the food for plants is the side show, the environment is the main show imo. others far more informed than I, just my 2 cents.

I have a 2 week old auto flower blueberry big devil when do I start feeding I'm using fox farm nuts any help or tips would be great
I have a 2 week old auto flower blueberry big devil when do I start feeding I'm using fox farm nuts any help or tips would be great

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201026-071439_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20201026-071439_Messenger.jpg
    561.3 KB · Views: 36
if your soil is clean,, no ferts,, you can for sure start ferting now,, even before now,, with very diluted fert. plants will love you.

start out with a very mild dose and adjust from there. results can take two weeks to notice so go slow friend,, :thumb:

if your soil is clean,, no ferts,, you can for sure start ferting now,, even before now,, with very diluted fert. plants will love you.

start out with a very mild dose and adjust from there. results can take two weeks to notice so go slow friend,, :thumb:
To back up what Nivek said here, please note on the Fox Farms feeding schedule that there is an entry even as early as for seedlings. You can start using nutes at any point you wish to, just follow the directions.

Yes, in FFOF you CAN go 4 or 5 weeks without NEEDING nutes, but if you wish to grow large supercharged plants that are not possible to achieve on a diet of soil alone or on timid subsistence level nutrients, you need to be bold and FERTILIZE them as hard as they will take it without burning.

I would probably try to save (Transplant) the sprout underneath the bigger one before you give nutrients...and in the future, don't plant 2 seeds in the same container, especially at different stages :thumb:

But yeah, I feed mine from sprout

I would probably try to save (Transplant) the sprout underneath the bigger one before you give nutrients...and in the future, don't plant 2 seeds in the same container, especially at different stages :thumb:

But yeah, I feed mine from sprout

Dammnnnn... :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom