When hobbies collide

Jackalope

Days away from ice out. I am ramping up for a new fishing year. Plants are awake at night so the time lines won't clash. All winter long the plants got my full attention. That got me thinking about how much of my lifestyle revolved around growing. A whole lot would be a safe answer.
My question is. How much of your lifestyle revolves around growing?

I have to admit I get addicted to my grow. I have to check them every morning when I get up and visit them a couple times a day.

I think more of my lifestyle revolves around 420Magazine and keeping up with journals.

The worse part is when you harvest - unless you have a perpetual grow you can go through some withdrawal when the tent is empty.

I peek in the tent at least once a day,, water every 3-4 days. So not what i consider a lot of my time. Although they do affect me anytime i want to go somewhere for more than a few hours, living in a non legal state paranoia is your friend! Or when the landlord wants to become your "buddy" so they can nose around your house.

Dammit thinking about this has me looking over my shoulders, cause everybody is out to get me and my 4 plants!!!

I have to admit I get addicted to my grow. I have to check them every morning when I get up and visit them a couple times a day.

I think more of my lifestyle revolves around 420Magazine and keeping up with journals.

The worse part is when you harvest - unless you have a perpetual grow you can go through some withdrawal when the tent is empty.

Better then spending it here then FB I think. You have to look at harvest as a new beginning. I change it up all the time so there is always a new strain to watch. For me the worst time during stretch. There are hairs there. But the buds are not really forming yet. Always loved how buds are formed.

I peek in the tent at least once a day,, water every 3-4 days. So not what i consider a lot of my time. Although they do affect me anytime i want to go somewhere for more than a few hours, living in a non legal state paranoia is your friend! Or when the landlord wants to become your "buddy" so they can nose around your house.

Dammit thinking about this has me looking over my shoulders, cause everybody is out to get me and my 4 plants!!!

Breathe Breathe Beathe

Hmmm.... Guess I'm the opposite. When life gets busy it's days since I'm in my grow. I put regular reminders on my phone calendar to check on things. I tend to dote on things in the nursery in the winter but not the grow in the summer.

I found out that if you can't see you can't check your plants. Got a bad scratch on my eyeball sunday. Between the blur from the scratch and my eyes watering up I couldn't see shit. Couldn't even smoke a joint. Did anyone know you can't light a joint with no depth perception?

Back
Top Bottom