When is best to kill?

bill52uk

Hi to everyone,

I have two plants ( I stagger growing mine in 2`s and 4`s because only a small cupboard grow ) which are at day 60 of flowering this very day. I examined their trichones with a micropscope , all over the buds and leaves , and they are now cloudy with one or two amber ones . So I guess I should chop these two today. What time of day is best ? anyone know ? Is it best at beginning of twelve hours light period( in other words when you wake them up or the middle or the end of light period so instead of going back under 12 hours dark they are executed ( not my favourite part and I hate waiting for em to dry properly...lol..) and hung up ?

OR is it just nonsense and you can kill them at any time day or night when ready ???

I`d appreciate a quick answer if anyone " in the know " can help?
bill

p.s. title is a bit dramatic...lol..deliberatley

Re: when is best to kill ?

Yes I think you may be right there , if so I will put it back in dark space for another 12 hours then cut. I`m the same as you , these two are probably the biggest i`ve harvested , about 3 oz bud each plus well well sugared-up small leaves , and I want to get it right !!!...lol

I'm hearing you brother, so much work you know you want to get it right at harvest. I'd go 12-24 hours I have heard of people leaving them in dark for like 3 days though. My samples were awesome so I'm thinking that it can't get much better than that but the darkness time is interesting if it does make things any better at all. All my plants are 12/12 from sprout so their yield is all over the place, 3 oz per plant is pretty good though, how much light do you run?

1 x 600 watts dual lamp (red/blue light mixed ) .
Its a good strain for yield , Bubble gum ( mix 60/40 ish sativa /indica ) flowers 56-63 days , mine at now at day 60 and the trichones are cloudy now with a couple of amber ones I`ve noticed. OK decided by you two guys and me all thinking that another 12 hours dark period and chop when I wakew em up this evening at 8 pm. Can`t wait to start the drying but huge colas so will be tricky to dry thoroughly all over I guess , have to
wait and see as always....lol.....eager beaver for the bud me...lol..

I have loads of plant pics on my mobile phone but cant send to my PC at
the moment cos I can`t find the connection lead. When I do I will post some picks , one bud is as big as your arm !! looks like it weighs about 2 1/2 - 3 oz on its own !

Back
Top Bottom