When is bud produced?

harkz

Hi there.
I'm into about week 4 of flowering my first grow and I'm not sure what to expect/what's happening.
I'm not really getting any buds yet just clusters of the little hairs (pistils?).
Just wondering if this is normal and if so when I should expect actual bud.
I have some pictures but they're very low quality since my phone got stolen and I'm used an oldie.
Fast Bud #2
IMG0022A.jpg
IMG0023A.jpg
IMG0021A.jpg

:thanks:

patience grasshopper. If you have a sativa dominant plant?? this could be a long time. Months... what genetics are you using. If it's bagseed sativa you will have a long wait. 10 weeks even...

patience grasshopper. If you have a sativa dominant plant?? this could be a long time. Months... what genetics are you using. If it's bagseed sativa you will have a long wait. 10 weeks even...

it's called fast bud #2
didn't get from here but Fast Bud # 2 Auto
claims it takes 5 weeks to flower but i have no reason to believe them.
thanks!

lightsource? flowering nutrients? strain looks kick ass, looks like lots of afghan influence. Should complete a little later than advertised usually.

a single 105w cfl (i know, i know)
16-6-16 for nutes
all I could really get with the money i have and I can't afford anything more at all. i am expecting very swall yield.
yeah, it's smells absolutely amazing as well, but then again I haven't grown anything else so i have nothing to compare it to!
it says five weeks on the advert but I highly doubt that. I hope it takes a bit longer so it has more time to produce a little more

it's a lot brighter in reality, I think the camera was the problem. it illuminates the entire wardrobe but yeah, it looks like shit in this picture

I grew an ounce one time using nothing but a G.E. reflector light and window light. So you'll get something out of this no worries there.
I would suggest you use window light when you get the occasional blast of light through your window. Are you using a reflective surface where your light is at? Also you may want to look at a fertilizer that has strictly phosphorus in the content. Your weed is going to taste better if you start winding down the nitrogen content of your fertilizer. I use bonemeal, and guano. Otherwise any cheap fertilizer for blooming is going to be fine. Mixed at about 1/4 strength first to see how the plant handles it.

I grew an ounce one time using nothing but a G.E. reflector light and window light. So you'll get something out of this no worries there.
I would suggest you use window light when you get the occasional blast of light through your window. Are you using a reflective surface where your light is at? Also you may want to look at a fertilizer that has strictly phosphorus in the content. Your weed is going to taste better if you start winding down the nitrogen content of your fertilizer. I use bonemeal, and guano. Otherwise any cheap fertilizer for blooming is going to be fine. Mixed at about 1/4 strength first to see how the plant handles it.
I had it on my windowsill for the first few weeks but I live in north west england so I never really get any light passing through the thick clouds. I don't have any reflective material but I'll definitely get some as soon as I can, unfortunately that probably won't be until this plant is finished. I can't really afford any new fertiliser, I'm scraping the barrel for food at the moment. I'm not really expecting massive quality stuff, as long as I can get high with some friends I'll be good :laughtwo:
thanks for the help by the way
I'll be posting the end results if you wanna keep an eye out for that

Back
Top Bottom