When is it time to Harvest this unknown Sativa

RRolex215

First time Indoor Grow; The Sativa is unknown.... I planted strain early January, sprouted Jan 13, June 1st will be 8 wks flowering... it's been along ride thru this winter, but we made it!!! I just want to know when it's time to cut this baby..... i had my problems along the way, however learning is just as much fun than watching them grow... Hopefully someone can share input on this matter...Pics are below feel free to inject your thoughts
image10633.jpg
image10631.jpg
image10634.jpg
image10636.jpg
image10635.jpg

Antics is right about checking the trichs. Only real way to tell. But it looks like you got another 2 to 3 weeks.

That plant looks real good by the way

thanx guys, yes this is a bag seed plant, i planted it in late January...had a few bumps along the way... As i waited for my seeds from Buy Seedz.. She held on!! As for those law men
image10691.jpg
image10692.jpg
image10693.jpg
...Keep'n it under the radar....
Guys i've noticed that the trichomes aren't pronounced like the NLB i'm growing as well....Then there's this Hobbit i have going, @ 2wks flowerig Crazy Trichs over the leaves looking like frost... Even though, it will give off little yield, smells like heave when touched, it smells like pineapples....The unknown Sativa very low fragrance thus far.. I've taken updated SS

First, you got an African sativa in my opinion. What you want is too shoot the bullseye and not to let her go for too long, cause buds are gonna get flat and your high will be shorter. Then some landrace sativas might not even go into orange with trichs. This is sinething good to remembetlr. Sone will produce very little to no resin until they are almost ready. It's good to monitor that. Beware of reveg, you might start thinkin' about shortening the photoperiod if they start foxtailing (Thai does it). Bit the most important thing is that thy will go at least 12 weeks indoor and can go up to 20 ith south Asian strains. African sativas will be mostly ready around 11-14 weeks, Nepalese and Himalayan even sooner, and Panama or Colombian the same. Then the best method I think is regular sampling. Sinply pluck one of these popcorn farts, dry it for 3-4 days and smoke. You like it, it's ready. You don't, keep her around for another week. :bong:

@ Conrandino23, don't cut for another 3wks? those pistils turn orange rapidly now, looks as if she's dying off...I will monitor closely.. keep the nute going then... i"ve last fed Monday Bud candy! Do you think she'll resin more? i Hope so:thanks:

@VonDank, My that look so much like the strain i have....dark leafs and all. this is my 1st grow indoors so i am newbie...However your leaves are of the fatter version. so i don't know. What method of training is that....? maybe we can share notes

Ok, so what I can figure from your pics that it still turns colour, and I can see little resin production. Do you see buds fattening up or she just stopped? 1-2 weeks more for sure, but you need to start sampling as I don't know what strain you have!!! If it's been hybridised it will be ready sooner.

Hi 420 Family, just back to update you all on my progress......when ? pics below...week 8 on the NLB, going on wk 10 Sativa, Love to have someone"s input!
image10693.jpg
image11011.jpg
image11012.jpg
image11013.jpg

Pistil-wise she looks ready, but you need to check trichs, or at least resin production. Did it stop, does it continue?

Back
Top Bottom