When is it too late to clone?

voltron

Wuz up 420!? Anyone with any preference on this one? I am three weeks into flowering and figured since I struck gold with my first seed popped of 4 that is still alive and is a girl... maybe I should've cloned her. Is it too late? She has a lot of white hairs and the tip of what looks to be a bud forming is present. She is also 24" tall in my 62" tent. I love it! If I can clone her, can I keep the clone under minimum lighting for the next 4-5weeks in the tent? Thanks for your suggestions. Temps 72-85 degreess 50-60%humidity.

Hey voltron, I have never done it, but I think you can still clone. It will just take longer as the clones need to revert back to vegitative growth. Can't hurt to try it either way, maybe you will get lucky.

Good luck!

Thanks GreenC. I just realized that I would have to veg the clone first so it would have to be in a separate area than my 12/12 tent. I was hoping I could at least place a couple of 26 watt 5000k cfl's over her until harvest for the mother plant and the 12/12 hempy buckets. I'm at least 7 weeks away. Worth a shot like you said. Anyone else have any thoughts feel free. Thanks again GreenChrome.

Back
Top Bottom