When plant bud day or night?

MR.BLUNTZ420

first off i am new at this. i am about 3wks into flowering, but when does the plant actually bud? i have heard it does during the dark cycle but i dont know. anyone have cold hard facts i hate working with fairy tales.:smokin: :smokin3: :cool: :cheesygrinsmiley: :hmmmm:
DAY OR NIGHT? OR BOTH?

Growing Slow said:
Your plant will do most of growing at night. During the day they are gathering all the Co2 and light to use during the dark cycle to grow. I am sure they grow a little during the day but they do most of the growth and bud production during the night.
Your plant should be starting to get buds very soon since you are 3 weeks into flowering.

Hope that helps

GS

I disagree.
I raise my 2" rooted clones to 15" in 3 weeks under 24/0 light.

Mr. Bluntz,make sure you have the lights on a timer, 12/12, and make sure NO LIGHT, and I mean NO light gets to the plants during the dark cycle.

Hey Ranger nice to hear from u again, but i was askin when the buds actually grow the most day or night i solved my gettin light on my plants during dark cycle. thanx man:smokin:

During veg, plants do most of their growing during the lights on cycle.
During budding I have no idea, but I'm assuming that it's during lights on just like with veg. That's why I run my lights on a 13/11 cycle during budding.

ok bluntz, think about this.

when your lights are on, your plants are turning light into glucose, which is a sugary substance, which would be about the same as us using blood, this is called photosynthesis, no lights= no photosynthesis, so the plant uses stored glucose to grow, now when the lights are on, its creating and using and storing glucose. so to answer your quiestions, your plants are growing both day and night. same with budding.

Back
Top Bottom