When should I bug the seeds I've got between the paper towels?

I put them in a sealable container, sitting on top of the damp paper towel with the lid on. Humidity will be 100%. No need to bug them to check them whenever you want - just open the lid.

I premix the soil to the perfect state of moistness, usually around the same time I put the seeds in the sprouter.
You shouldn’t need to water again, not till long after they are out of the ground and growing leaves.

I premix the soil to the perfect state of moistness, usually around the same time I put the seeds in the sprouter.
You shouldn’t need to water again, not till long after they are out of the ground and growing leaves.
Groovy ill sit tight then and wait for the little munchkins to poke thru the white widow autoflower both had the longest tap roots above both the purple and the bubba kush's so the ones that hadnt popped a root i planted them anyway so their in Gods hands........And Thanks for the feed back this is my first grow so im totally out of the loop...Ive always tripped on mushrooms more than weed only because the weed fucked with my timing on drums.....thats another story tho..peace.

Back
Top Bottom