When should I fertilize my seedlings?

its about 2 inches tall and has 2 leaves lol time for heat and light lol i always always add a bit of blood meel to my grow meduims about 2 tbs per pound of medium I noticed that the stem islike off white..?
never had that before it is in a pot that it will be in for a while about 5 inch wide pot any tips on lighting and heat ? what to feed it when the time comes.. i dont know all the technical names so help would be appriciated

so let me get this straight?? fox farms "grow big" is for the vegetative state and tiger bloom is used during the flowering stages???

help from the pro's

Well I have 8babys under a t-5 fluo 2ft 8bulb how big should they be after A week i'm just see n if i'm where I should be but there about 2 to 3in high with there second set of leaves starting not all the way up but u can see them I will try to get some pics of them up today not sure how to do it on my phone I will look into that any help on my ? Would be nice

Re: help from the pro's

Well I have 8babys under a t-5 fluo 2ft 8bulb how big should they be after A week i'm just see n if i'm where I should be but there about 2 to 3in high with there second set of leaves starting not all the way up but u can see them I will try to get some pics of them up today not sure how to do it on my phone I will look into that any help on my ? Would be nice

lets get the pics first buddy and we all will tell you whats good:goodluck:

jw because my seedlings just got their first 3 leaf set at their third node today, bout to transplant to a dwc with 26 inches of micropore bubbles, their roots are ready but is the plant good to fertilize? Pics on the link below but they are not updated to the mentioned 3 point leaf. If so I'll probably go with my technoflora mix at 1/4 strength.

I wait until the first leaves get to be about 1" in length. I use miracle grow seed starter and super thrive. Yes, miracle grow is ALL I use during the season,

:)

I'm a firm believer that mother nature provides the seedling enough food until it has it's second set of true leaves. At that point, I fertilize with 1/4th strength nutes, then after a week to 1/2 strength. I only used full strength nutes for veg when about a week from flower, then a week after starting, then I used full strength bloom nutes.

Your milage may vary. :goodluck:

1 gal distilled water + half teaspoon miracle grow for tomatos. Germinated 3 days in wet paper towel. placed seed in grodan cube when tap root was just a couple cm. broke the surace around 12 hours after placing in cube and looked like this not even 12 hrs after that. First grow ever so im not sure how quick these results are compared to the norm, i thought it had happened pretty fast.
DSCF6767.JPG

DSCF6760.JPG

DSCF6766.JPG

just got 2 strawberry diesels and a buddhas sister to break threw the dirt and don't want to fuck them up.its my first with good strain,been practicing with some mids having what i thank are ok results but then again i dont know shit:) i want to grow in dirt,small spaces to grow in,2 deepfrezzer,1 upright,1-3ft by 2ft by 5ft laydown.using cfls,2 68 watters from homedepot for flower,and that 125watt veg light.i really need pot sizes for mothers,best way to clone in dirt(have read alot already,learing alot-thanks 420 and everybody)using koolbloom and flora nova,found some canna flora a-b-anygood?

sorry for last post im not having a good time of it lately my good friend passed away the other day thanks s1ingblade for that answer it helped alot peace

howmuch and how often do you need to feed your plant and what do i feed it? my mix is made up for 30 % peat moss 30% compost cow manure, 30% perlite 10 % vermiculite.. when i germinate and plant, how often and what should i feed it ?? i plan on lst and 600 w hps in a 5x2 i plan to scrog, what do i feed it on each stage and how often?

I Germinate My Seed By Putting Spring H2o In A Dixie Cup With A Dash Of The 3% Hydrogen Peroxide.. If It The Industrial Kind 20+% One Drop Will Be Good, Place The Cup In A Warm 75 Degree's Dark Place - After 12 Hrs Push Seeds Down In H2o And Come Back In 12 More Hrs To See If The Seed Cracked And A Rootlet Is Showing. If Your Seeds Didn't Crack You Can Try One Of 2 Things 1. You Can Keep The Seed In H2o Just Keep Checking It Every 12 Hrs Or #2 I Use A Razor And Scrape Some Of The Hard Shell Of The Seed To Let More H2o To It And It Makes It Easier To Crack ( I Do This Everytime B4 I Even Put It In H2o. )

After Seed Cracks " I Take 3 Napkins And Just Add The H2o In The Cup + Seeds To The Napkin And Fold In Half ( No Baggie ) Place It In A Warm Dark Place For 24 - 48 Hrs Till Your Desired Root Length. "

NOW FOR THE MAIN QUESTION

After The Root Gets About 1 - 1.5" I Use Just Plain " FoxFarms Ocean Forest Soil " In A Biodegradable Cups Called ( Seed Starters )
You Want To Be All Organic For The First 4 Weeks

Then Transplant And Feed. &

Smoke.....

Back
Top Bottom