When should I flower?

jmills826

Hey folks before i get to it let me give some info first cause it seems its really hard for me to get help on here...
This is my first indoor grow im 4 weeks in from sprout and im using a mix of 6500k and 2700k cfl bulbs with more 6500 than other which promotes veg growth and yes i know CFL isnt the best way to go but i lost my job recently and $ isnt plentiful right now but i am workin on getting a small all in one dual lamp overhead reflector unit ASAP or at least a ballast and lamp for both bulbs idgaf bout the exhaust ports i have fans and a diy exhaust syatem anyway, i can just get a reflector for the 2 400watt ultra sun hps bulbs i have. These are all unknown bag seed but all were from fire strains ive smoked since last year this time or wouldnt of been kept, i do have some wifi o.g. seedlings in small jiffys ready for transplant in bout a week.Anyway... My tallest gal is almost a foot and a half tall with being tied dwn for LST, i know some ppl wait till theyre 2ft but i dont want real big gals I know im not gonna have room for all 8 in my closet fully grown as it is so i am moving 3 or 4 in a safe spot outside in a week or 2 weather permitting. Should i go ahead and flower at the end of this upcoming week or should i give it at least 2 or 3 more weeks? Btw most would be 4-6 inches taller but they elongated in seedling stage so i buried them up to the bottom leaves when i transplanted,one of them i just topped a lil over a week ago and has had crazy growth from the new sites, i know i should keep her in veg for another few weeks...hmmm idk what to do.
I know the ones in front look small but remember i did rebury them up to the bottom leave when i transplanted....
Srry for the pics that are hard to see, this phone dsnt react well to the light and i didnt want to pull them all out right now....
20170409_202155.jpg
20170409_202335.jpg
20170409_202215.jpg
20170409_202258.jpg
20170409_202240.jpg
20170409_202251.jpg
20170409_202301.jpg
20170409_202254.jpg

Jmils: Don't stress too much over what you don't have in equipment. The first 2 years I grew cannabis, it was all CFL's, using both daylight and soft white, and I simply used shelving covered with a white sheet, and a black sheet over that to block light coming in and coming out. (I still do) Ventilation was, and still is, carefully placed floor and desk fans.

I veg my ladies for 3 months, then switch them. By then, I've done all the training I'm going to do, and they are nice and sturdy with lots of possible tips for buds.

The rest you will pick up along the way. Everyone has a method. You try out what makes sense to you and consider your budget.

Cannabis is a weed. Weeds adapt. :green_heart:

Four weeks is a still a bit too small for my liking so I go 6 -8 weeks. I like to see it big and bushy. Outside in nature, where I live, if I plant in June it won't go into flower till September (when sun vs dark is 12/12 begins ) so that's like 3- 4 months of veg which is probably ideal but indoors, just do it the way you want, certainly after 4 weeks you're good.

Oh, and I also have grown with CFL---I never got much more than an ounce--but I only had like 150-200 watts in CFL. Good luck with your grow :)

Back
Top Bottom