When Should I Pollinate my Female?

The way to decide when to pollinate the female is by counting BACK from the end of her flowering period 4 weeks...this allows the seeds enough time to mature before harvest.

The seeds should be allowed to dry in the buds after harvest, as they do continue to mature during the drying process.

good o know cause i want seeds on my lower popcorn buds :thanks:

I am pollinating the top 2 Indica plants just for the Seed Stock. its my back up plan, in case I ever need to start over.
having bought 3 diff strains of imported seeds. I have the best 2 Indica growers I will pollinate. the ones best responding in my Aero rail system .
Slag

I am pollinating the top 2 Indica plants just for the Seed Stock. its my back up plan, in case I ever need to start over.
having bought 3 diff strains of imported seeds. I have the best 2 Indica growers I will pollinate. the ones best responding in my Aero rail system .
Slag

I pollen the lower bud just 1 and got 50 or more seeds from it, so i don't have to purchase for a good while, its the c99 from gypsy nirvana. All i did was take the male outta a 4 plant flower room, put him on the window sill with paper towels under neath to catch the pollen by shakin' him every day til i got the pollen powder, then press my index finger in the pollen and press it in the lower bud around 20-30 days before chop of the plant.
I have to admit, while grinding the harvest yesterday, i did find a few, not many seeds in other branches so some did fly away though i did use just a little and presss hard so now i have enufff seeds forever lol.
Hope that helps. :surf:

Wow,
Thanks Much!
I should go easy then! I am doing A Sweet Skunk from Peak seeds in the B.C. & a Chrystal from Nirvania .
BTW: the Chrystal is JUST as advetized. it is a unusual smell. NOT indetifial as typical skunk smells. Sort machine oil / some outside plant blooming, just not the POT smell many know. I am very happy with its blooming "Stink".
I was going to use a paint brush to apply my 3 pollen stocks.
5o hmmmm , that is plenty of seeds.

Back
Top Bottom