When should I see bud Growth?

stickyAKbud

I started flowering 16 days ago and I have 2 big females.. My ? is when should I start too see the actual budd growth?? There are nice long white hairs coming from the top and other bud sites. I am use 2 85 watt cfl grow lights. 1blue spec and 1 red spec.Is this enough light to produce a good yield??or should I get more lights????

strain is NL and either big bud or bubblegum.

Re: when should I see bud Growth???

your buds will begin to fatten up soon, give it another couple of weeks & youll be like damn, my buds got biiiig. also, i would go out and get a few more cfls. on my last grow i had 3 soft white and 2 cool daylight. my yeild was nice, but it was not huge. definately think about getting some more

ide suggest getting a couple more lights...2 cfls are deffinately not enough to flower two big females...get a couple cool white cfls and you should be fine...if your a cfl man like myself (i do all my serious grows outdoors) then build a growbox with flourescent tubes on every wall and on the bottom and top and your yeild will be better than with only a few cfls...with my grow room i would of already seen bud already..not big buds but little "popcorn" buds

right on guys, thanks for the input..What cfls would be the best to add to my room????soft white or cool daylight?? The cfls that I have are 85 watt which = 350 watts of incandesent, both actual grow lights. so would a regular cfl make that much diff?? I plan on getting maybe 4 100 watt cfls tomarrow. will this make a big diff in yield or not. Being that there soft white or cool daylight. what light would be better???? any input is very helpful and I thank all for the replies

well shit, I dont know if I need anymore lights now. The plant that I thought was female ended up being a male!!!!So now Im down to 1 plant in flower and about 6 in veg. Man that really fuckin sucks goat balls. At first I thought it might of been a hermi, and I was going to keep it. But today there were balls all over the plant. FUCK, well I hope that these next ones are females, and I plan on cloning the shit outta the fems

if you really want to increase the yeild, invest like.. 80$ into a 400w hps for flowering, and use all your cfl's for veg.

if you really want to increase the yeild, invest like.. 80$ into a 400w hps for flowering, and use all your cfl's for veg.

Where are you getting a 400w HPS for under $100 ?!?!?!?!? Cheapest i've found its $125+tax//shipping

uh,mmm i don't remember the site but it was mentioned here.

you could try ebay too

it might've been either just the bulb or the ballast, but i thought it was both.

*shrug*

Back
Top Bottom