When should I transplant? Solo cups to pots

HazePhase

Hello,

It's week 3 and 1 day since they broke ground (St. Paddys Day)
I'm thinks of transplanting them tomorrow into 2 gallon containers for 3 weeks until final home of 15 gallons.

I've also been under 4 philips led 5000k light bulbs for seedling but have a nice 12 cob led array awaiting for when plants are ready.

My questions are:
1. Am I good to transplant yet?
2. When do I switch to more intense light
3. Is it better to transplant when soil is dry or wet as I watered Friday night.

Any other advice is appreciated.

Thank you.
tp51.JPG
tp41.JPG
tp31.JPG
tp21.JPG
tp11.JPG
tp.JPG

Do you have a fan on them? The stems look fragile. They certainly seem to have room. I would wait a week. Get them air flow to strengthen stems and have the light a couple inches from the tops. You would hate to damage the girls. They look young a d healthy. Are you feeding them?

Soil Is no till organic (Clackimus Coots) water only but I've been adding aloe water and soon coconut water.
Once my air pump arrives I'll be brewing ewc/molasses/yeast/aloewater.

Stems are ok and have had a fan on and off entire 3 weeks.
Leaving off to bring up humidity for veg.
Going to transplant a bit deeper in so not so stretched.

:) thanks for feedback.

:morenutes:You should feed them something mild, they need Nutes. :morenutes: I wait till day 10 to feed them. I start with a very dilute solution around 800 ppm, and work my way all the way up to 2200 peak flower. Then down to nothing for the last two weeks. I also find that saplings :love::love: more humidity when they're little. I like to keep it in the 90% for the first 10 days then work my way down to lower 50% when there ripe. I would place some wet paper towel in a plate just to bring up the RH a little:high-five: Other then that "The girls" look like they have a loving home.:goodjob: Keep it up. ;):thumb:

I would personally wait a week after feeding to transplant, just so the roots have an extra boost of nutrients before disturbing them.

:morenutes:You should feed them something mild, they need Nutes. :morenutes: I wait till day 10 to feed them. I start with a very dilute solution around 800 ppm, and work my way all the way up to 2200 peak flower. Then down to nothing for the last two weeks. I also find that saplings :love::love: more humidity when they're little. I like to keep it in the 90% for the first 10 days then work my way down to lower 50% when there ripe. I would place some wet paper towel in a plate just to bring up the RH a little:high-five: Other then that "The girls" look like they have a loving home.:goodjob: Keep it up. ;):thumb:

I would personally wait a week after feeding to transplant, just so the roots have an extra boost of nutrients before disturbing them.

It's a no nute soil
Clackimus coots organic soil.
Or so ive read and been told.

I have a pot of water in the room it's 25% a day ago and around 48%.
I fed them aloe water yesterday and was thinking of transplanting tomorrow because it's my only free time till Saturday lol

I'm sure it will work out. Go for it if its the only free time you have. We all know how time is precious. The plants will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom