when should plants smell like mj

BEADYEYEDlady

My little first time grow is 3 plants I sprouted from seeds...they are in round pots with good potting soil. About 4 weeks old. I have yet to get anything larger the a 3 split leaf...I use 100 watt 2100 lumen cfl bulbs ..growing in a large bathroom...18 hes of light with a fan blowing. My concern today is odor. Its ok that one plant reeks but the other 2 have no fragrance ...why???. I've feed once so far n I mist frequently. Plants look good. .no real idea on gender yet either ..any suggests on why I plant smells so good?? Big thanks for any help...robin..beadyeyedlady

Hey Robin, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you’ll find this is the best mmj community out there...dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere, and I think you'll like it here!

My little first time grow is 3 plants I sprouted from seeds...they are in round pots with good potting soil. About 4 weeks old. I have yet to get anything larger the a 3 split leaf...I use 100 watt 2100 lumen cfl bulbs ..growing in a large bathroom...18 hes of light with a fan blowing. My concern today is odor. Its ok that one plant reeks but the other 2 have no fragrance ...why???. I've feed once so far n I mist frequently. Plants look good. .no real idea on gender yet either ..any suggests on why I plant smells so good?? Big thanks for any help...robin..beadyeyedlady

Some strains smell stronger than others, or start stinking sooner than others...even within a strain, different phenotypes also may develop different smells at different stages, etc. But, if that's not confusing enough...two identical clones can smell/develop smell differently depending on the conditions they are grown in... So, what I'm trying to get at here, is that with all those variables, I don't think you should worry at all. :thumb:

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines, they will assist you in navigating the forum. I also recommend you read through Forum Guideline FAQs before you get started.

Here are some other links that you might also want to check out:
Interested in growing Cannabis? :thumb:

One of the best places to start: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know: How to Grow Marijuana
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
Questions about your grow:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to grow marijuana forum: How to Grow Marijuana
MMJ lounge: Grower's Lounge

One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals

Maybe information is your thing... :)

Cannabis and Hemp related news: 420 News
Just want the facts? Cannabis Facts, Medical Marijuana Facts, Industrial Hemp Facts
And who doesn't love science? Medical Marijuana Scientific Data

Need to learn how to upload photos, embed a video, add a link to your signature, etc.? It's all right here: Member Resources

420 Magazine's Mission Statement:
Mission Statement
Help support the cause: Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering...you can win some really cool prizes!

There's so much information here, that it can seem a bit overwhelming at times...hopefully these links will help get you started, and feel free to ask if you need any help!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom