When the postman comes

Billpopy79

A nice little delivery to brighten a boring day at the office.
IMG_20191106_103125.jpg

I thought you meant a seed order showed up. Lights are good too I guess LOL. I have heard of those strips before but no grow info yet. There are so many new lights out there now that companies can build things just for growing pot. R&D is going strong for everything growing these days.

Top lighting options in the new High Times mag. covered lights I have never heard of. Not one mention of LED's COB or other wise. I thought that was weird. I have been following indoor growing for years. I have never heard anything about Sulfur or Magnetic induction lights before. Funny how now the can be a good option.

I'm certainly no light expert but I've been told good things about these Samsung strips.
I already have a blurple custom led pulling 200w.
I have these to go a strip either side of the other light. They are 1120mm length so will certainly cover my 4'x2' tent and push my total watts to around 420.
Just gotta get them mounted to the heatsink and figure out how best to hang them.

I remember ordering a Vipar spectra 450w LED. Package arrived with a sticker saying it's a grow light. I damn nearly sent it back.
Haha I tend to check how things will be packaged before I get them delivered to my office.

I damn nearly sent it back.

its not the sicker you should worry about....I doubt the mail person even read it. For all he knows it says "fragile" lol

Law enforcement, on the other hand, buys credit card data (and facebook data, FBI is one of their biggest clients) to track purchases for "interesting items" such as grow equipment. Dont have it sent to your growhouse. Use cash, bitcoin or prepaid cards.
They then send the info to your local PD to surveil your house. If that doesnt work, then comes the snitch to get eyes on your grow. If that doesnt work, they just break in, plant cameras/flood it/start a fire because the law dont matter as long as you get what you want.

:ganjamon:
Big shout out to Metro Officer Barbrady....."WRONG ONE 'MON!":ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:
:yummy::bongrip::hookah:

Back
Top Bottom