When to add bud boosters?

cannilingus

i been growing for a while. but, i hear many things, from many people, on just how and when, to add the boosters.
I have used different boosters. but at this time, i have been using snow storm ultra, added to my dyna gro, on weeks 4 and five, at a tsp per gallon. i am getting low on this nute, but, i have a qt of cannas pk 13-14, to use when i run out. same stuff,different brand. when plants get to within 3 weeks of chop, i generally flush the heck out of them, and let them use up whatever is left. if they need water before chop, i give. thanks for your views. i know the humbolts tell on the bottle to use from veg, but, i think they are just selling more stuff. lol.

Your right about people doing different things at different times. It's all about what you feel is right. For me personally i grow in soil. I don't add anything durning veg. The 2nd week into flower is when I start 1/4 strength of bloom nutes, this week I'll introduce something for heavy yields on top of the bloom until things need to get flushed.
It sounds like from your post that you have some grows under your belt. Just keep doing what your use to.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

yeah, of course, its different, certainly, for sativas. i grow indys, or hybrides. i have been hitting them with bloom, in weeks 4/5. then when they are dry again, i flush the heck out of em. then let em work on that. by the time they need some water, its like a week from chop. so i just water. they seem clean, come smoke time.

Back
Top Bottom