When to flower?

yankee7568

Hi, I was wondering when to flower? I know this has been asked but I can't find it anywhere. I am growing indoor and the plants can't get past 3 feet in height.... I believe its Blueberry Skunk, I was told this when buying the bud...:thanks:

K, 1-2weeks between cuttings.. Will do.. I just want to get the highest yield possible with my grow space.. I have pics of my plants in my gallery, if you want to take a loo..

lst'n? I believe the bigger one I have has been vegging for like 3 weeks and the smaller one is like 2 weeks.. The smaller one, I think is one of the bag seeds I grew on accident. The bad seed is an indica and the bigger one is, I believe blueberry skunk. The reason I think its one of my bag seed is cause it looks different and my friend that's an experienced grower said its a different strand... If one is a male I will cross them.. I hope both are female tho!!! I refuse to buy weed here, since its $100 for 3 grams. I just recently quit buying!

Also, I was wondering if its best to use my 3 150w CFLs that are 2500k in light or my 4 100w 6500k for vegging. The 150w CFLs have like 2900 lumens each! I switched to see if it did anything... I know 6500k is best for veg but the 2500k has more lumens. So, would you put the 150w CFL back in cause it has more lumens or just leave the 6500k in there till flower?

Back
Top Bottom