When to flush & do I need to?

are you running dwc jimbob ?
just curious. my personal belief is clearing plants is only relevant in hydro media.

edit: do agree the cure is the more important part.
That is a good point, all my experience is growing in soil. My current grow is clay pebbles / coco flood and drain... I may change my mind soon :hmmmm:

That is a good point, all my experience is growing in soil. My current grow is clay pebbles / coco flood and drain... I may change my mind soon :hmmmm:

my experience is straight out of the 80's lol.

that's when i first encountered the idea of clearing or flushing a plant.
it was strictly a hydro practice then. i still view it that way.

all it involved was replacing the reservoir with straight water. there was none of the excessive watering i read about now.

020719.jpg
july 02 19.jpg020719.jpgjuly 02 19.jpg020719.jpgjuly 02 19.jpg020719.jpg

Yeah that's how i have flushed in the past... i think I'll not flush this time as a control grow and see how it goes ;)

That could be educational, especially if you've got two clones from the same mother, grown under identical conditions, fed the same amounts/ratios, et cetera. And they haven't been overfed to the point of showing signs of having a bit too much nitrogen like the plant in post #24, of course.

That could be educational, especially if you've got two clones from the same mother, grown under identical conditions, fed the same amounts/ratios, et cetera. And they haven't been overfed to the point of showing signs of having a bit too much nitrogen like the plant in post #24, of course.
It would be but unfortunately my girls are from seed

Harvested the Jack Herer above and could not be happier with my first DWC try. Smoke is awesome! Started my second grow. This one is Sour Jack from crop king seeds. Just about 6 weeks in !

Attachments

• sour jack.jpg
    sour jack.jpg
    888 KB · Views: 113
Back
Top Bottom