When to Harvest my Lemon Kush

3starsandasun

High! I am about to harvest & need to time it right before the wifey gives birth to my second child. Will surely be busy when the baby comes out. hope you can help assess the trichomes of my lemon kush, lemme know how far till harvest time.

What Strain is it? Lemon Kush
How Many Plants? just one
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flowering
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? Week 12, Day 82
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor, GL40 Tent
Soil or Hydro? Soiless
If Soil... What size pot? 2 Gal
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Coco, Perlite & a little Vermicompost
Size (Wattage) of Light? Hans panel 80W
How Many? 1
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 20c-30c
RH of Room/Cabinet? 30-65%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.5
Any Pests? None
How Often are you Watering? last was 4 days ago and i don't intend to water anymore.
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Advanced Nutes Connoisseur & Voodoo, Big Bud, B-52 & Overdrive

410634046.jpg

410634045.jpg

410634044.jpg

410634043.jpg

i want a couch lock high :) How far off am I as my intended date of harvest is Jan.4. Thanks Happy New Year!

add an extra week to that

what you have there is a head high,how far along is it?? my lemon kush I took at day 77 of 12/12 and it could have went another week for a couch lock

i would say it is now at 85%milky/15%amber/5%clear.. Latest I could harvest is Jan.5 which is 4 days away so I am hoping i get zero% clear by then. My first grow was an Auto and I think I will stick with Auto seeds after this. It has been 17 weeks since I germinated her. Too long! I hope she gets me a good high, in return for all the effort and time:cheer:

stay with a pure indica or a hydrid with more indica traits

some flower in 50 days

you will still get great smoke,if you took her today,flush her out and take on the last day,trim fan leaves and hang upside down,then when your wife is done giving that bundle of joy it should be ready for a final trim

Back
Top Bottom