When to Harvest

Walshnickd

420 Member
IMG_109442.JPG
IMG_108640.JPG
IMG_108445.JPG
IMG_108334.JPG

Hi,

I have 1 Lemon Haze coming up to 8 weeks in flower on monday. (See Pics)

I am using Canna coco A+B & Bud-XL i will be flushing with canna Flush

seeds say its a 9-10 week strain

couple of questions..

-When should i start the flush start of week 9 or when the thriches are a certain colour?

-When and for how long do i use the flush solution?

-Do i just do plain water after so many canna flush's?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Hey looking good I'm growing the same plant(super lemon haze) and i have a few others I'm at few days past week 8 and i flush it at week 8 i still want to grow two more weeks

Looks like you have a 5gallon pot its a little hard to see but flush now use water and the last gallon of water you put in make sure its PH i would run 12 gallons throw the plant GHP makes a nice flush solution but if you don't have its not the end of the world have a look at my lemon haze
IMG_55965.JPG

Thanks Serpent,

Its a 3 gallon bucket would I flush with canna flush once or twice then use water for the remainder?

or just use water?

also I feed every other day shall I flush with water every day or stick to every other day?

thanks for the reply

your SLH looks lovely, good job!

Personally I just use normal pH water when I bought my General hydroponics kit it came with the flashing agent but I never used it yet it's up to you I guess just follow the directions on the back of the bottle should be straight forward, once you flush just stick to your normal schedule instead of feeding you just keep giving it pH water. Then what I do on the final week I try to dry it out a lot I'll hold off with the water so that way when your harvest it's not soaking and I think that cuts down on your drying time in my eye

Personally I just use normal pH water when I bought my General hydroponics kit it came with the flashing agent but I never used it yet it's up to you I guess just follow the directions on the back of the bottle should be straight forward, once you flush just stick to your normal schedule instead of feeding you just keep giving it pH water. Then what I do on the final week I try to dry it out a lot I'll hold off with the water so that way when your harvest it's not soaking and I think that cuts down on your drying time in my eye

Happy Days ill go with the solution for the first 2 flushes then the rest just plain water

I will dry out like you say over the final days

Thanks again for your help
:bravo::thanks::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom