When to harvest

You have to look at the colour of the trichomes with a loupe or magnifying glass.

That's a better answer, but I thought I'd leave tiny resin glands and magnifying lenses out of the 100-level intro material. ;)
My experience confirms the pistil theory, which is kind of safest if u new...And with time, u will know anyaway just by looking at her...i would let 1 plant flower out max just to see how it looks in different stages...basically you can see these trycomes from a far when u know what they should look like - means different colours...starts witht transparent, few weeks later u see em white and 2-3weeks later u see the plant is kind of yellow/golden=amber...now consider the plants vigour too, means u see when it stopped growing, again the colour and pistils getting dry/brown...the alive green of leaves will turn to something else...like it will yellow, or get darker, much depends on the coultivar...i tend to harvest sativas sooner, with indicas i w8 till i see more of the things i wrote...

Back
Top Bottom