When to start feed nutrient to autos?

Lakituskloud

My autos is day 4 since sprout out last Thursday.

Attachments

• A495F226-7AAB-4611-B80E-6CC4285FC903.jpeg
    A495F226-7AAB-4611-B80E-6CC4285FC903.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
  • 0605FE07-05F5-4ADF-854B-CF1BA68AB71D.jpeg
    0605FE07-05F5-4ADF-854B-CF1BA68AB71D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
In that case, until a better suggestion comes along i suggest you just keep it wet and don’t feed until plant tells you that it’s hungry (light green leaves). In the first week or 2 they don’t really need anything other than light and water.
Also i heard autos can be finicky about nutes. I grew a couple of autos and they were fine with their feedings but in either case it’s better to start low and up the dosage only if necessary.
keep in mind i’m not a coco guy but all i heard from sick coco growers that you should always keep it moist and never let it dry out.

In that case, until a better suggestion comes along i suggest you just keep it wet and don’t feed until plant tells you that it’s hungry (light green leaves). In the first week or 2 they don’t really need anything other than light and water.
Also i heard autos can be finicky about nutes. I grew a couple of autos and they were fine with their feedings but in either case it’s better to start low and up the dosage only if necessary.
keep in mind i’m not a coco guy but all i heard from sick coco growers that you should always keep it moist and never let it dry out.
Alright but my coco coir kinda of great cuz it’s still moisture and feed them 1-2 per day depend how they need water to drink. Thanks for answer my questions

Alright but my coco coir kinda of great cuz it’s still moisture and feed them 1-2 per day depend how they need water to drink. Thanks for answer my questions

no problem buddy. When you chill they grow better. Coco is high maintenance for me i just use organic living soil and drip irrigation. I can literally leave them be from flip to harvest if i choose to and still get precious dank. So i cannot help you much on coco but i’m sure some great coco grower will.

no problem buddy. When you chill they grow better. Coco is high maintenance for me i just use organic living soil and drip irrigation. I can literally leave them be from flip to harvest if i choose to and still get precious dank. So i cannot help you much on coco but i’m sure some great coco grower will.
Oh i see alright thanks

Back
Top Bottom