When to start flower my Scrog?

DaTrueWhiteMa

Since I didnt get reply on my last thread I will make again.Guys Im in veg for some time,scrog,there are some new shoots when I pull them under,there is alot of new shoots i mean,little ones,should I wait for them to get mature and fill screen full with average size shoots? Or to leave those littles ones...I assume bigger better..

Since I didnt get reply on my last thread I will make again.Guys Im in veg for some time,scrog,there are some new shoots when I pull them under,there is alot of new shoots i mean,little ones,should I wait for them to get mature and fill screen full with average size shoots? Or to leave those littles ones...I assume bigger better..

Good Evening. Just a little observation that might help you in your quest for information. I think it would help if you also posted some pictures. As sometimes explanations can get lost in translation. I hope you find your answers.

The ? that where asked I would have to have answers to help. You just try and fill the net as much as you can but one hint I will give you is when you tuck the branches down and you are ready to flip to 12 make sure all have turned up toward the light first then flip so plant does not use any flower time to turn nodes upward.

I scrogged out my previous grow so have a little experience. it really depends how much head room you have but id say shes ready to go. you have a lot of tips there so if you let it go much longer it could get messy. Check out my last grow it looks very similar I was a little disappointed that I didn't get much stretch I could have done with a few more inches of growth above the screen to get some more length to the colas.
I think this is the first shot of mine in flower
IMAG07974.jpg

and the end result
IMAG11115.jpg

Back
Top Bottom