When to start flowering indoor god bud

Edubbs

I can't quite decide when i should start flowering my indoor plant. It's two feet tall... Could probably get a bit taller, although i guess god bud is not known for growing more than 4 ft tall.

Currently is in a 5 gal bucket.. I was going to transfer it to something around ten if i decided to wait. I just upgraded my lights and wattage to where they should have been for most is this veg growth. Thanks for the thoughts this far.

It depends on you, but you can start flowering after 4th or 5th node without any problems. The more you veg, the bigger your final yield is though, so if you want to max it out, go for 3 feet and you're gonna finish with a 5-6 footer. I always advise to veg more although I grow outdoor, so my plants reach sometimes between 8-10 feet before they start flowering... and then they stretch more :)

Well its sounding like i should just let it grow. %90 of this grow is out doors and theyre way hardier than the indoor one is...understandable. This particukar plant gets about 4 ft according to site info. But the outdoor plants are easily 4ft. Thanks for the input!

Back
Top Bottom