When to start with mega crop nutes?

Shipper49

Second attempt to grow white widow auto. Started 3 weeks ago in Foxfarm ocean soil. i used mega crop nutes for my first grow, but can’t recall how long I should wait until I start adding nutes. I’m using 18/6 regime with low power grow light. Plants are starting to take off, but I’m thinking I need to add some nutes. Thnx for your advice.

Attachments

• 3C639398-B510-48DC-BEED-6D32A7B37044.jpeg
    3C639398-B510-48DC-BEED-6D32A7B37044.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 62
Megacrop's feeding schedule includes a dosage for seedlings, for a reason. Nothing is stopping you from giving nutes from the very beginning except reading the viewpoints of poor growers on online grow forums, and believing what they say. People will tell you that a strong soil can take your plants all the way to week 4 or 5 without nutes, and that is true... but it doesn't mean that you have to do it that way. I grow spectacular plants, and I don't do it by being lazy or by practicing minimalism with my nutrients.

Does anyone have the bar chart that shows ppm requirement of each element per growth phase? I'm looking for this It's a baseline for ppm you want availble to the plant as it grows, but you have to understand your medium CEC and nutrients buildup and stuff.

Second attempt to grow white widow auto. Started 3 weeks ago in Foxfarm ocean soil. i used mega crop nutes for my first grow, but can’t recall how long I should wait until I start adding nutes. I’m using 18/6 regime with low power grow light. Plants are starting to take off, but I’m thinking I need to add some nutes. Thnx for your advice.
May I ask why didn't you fill that pot up? That's going to create root problems. And what's up with the tinfoil inside the pot? :rofl:
I too grow in FFOF, and I have a Northern Lights auto that's 16 days old, and has already been fed Mega Crop @ 4 grams per gallon.
Don't be afraid to feed the weed :morenutes::morenutes:

Plants are starting to take off, but I’m thinking I need to add some nutes.
I fertilize seedlings as soon as I see some green on the cotyledons. Underfeeding can be almost as bad as overfeeding. It's a Goldilocks thing :cool:

Back
Top Bottom