When to switch to bloom nutes with autos?

Cwmoore577

Ok so I only have two grows under my belt with only photoperiods. I have my first run with autos in the tent now. I’ve read around about this and most of what I’ve found says to keep giving veg nutes until the stretch slows.

I have a plant that’s already beginning to develop its flowers. It’s in Fox Farm strawberry fields soil and I’ve yet to even give veg nutes because I haven’t seen any signs of it needing it. Only given RO water or tap water about every 4th day. Leaves still look good.
It’s not a very big plant either, not sure if it was stunted or that’s just how they go.

How should I go about feeding bloom nutes? Should I wait until it shows signs of needing or begin to introduce at a low ppm?

My nutrients are GO BioThrive Grow (4-3-3) and BioThrive Bloom (2-4-4).

8C8893D3-8DD2-43F5-9A1A-C73290314CFD.jpeg

I supplement with Medina Hasta Gro 6-12-6 at half recommended dose, every third watering during flower to fatten up before slaughter.

Attachments

• DSCN3043.JPG
    DSCN3043.JPG
    993.1 KB · Views: 97
If there flowering already I would introduce the bloom nutes as you will need less nitrogen and more phosphorus. As autos are smaller and your soil has nutes, I would start at 50% rate, and then move up from there. Watch the leaf tips for signs of over feeding. Limey leaves indicate underfeeding, or at least a lack of N. Comparably, I use advanced nutrients Sensi Bloom and flower with RO water in peat and its EC is 2000 μS (micro seimens) at the 4 ml per litre rate which is 1000 ppm.

Back
Top Bottom