When to top?

bracer

First ever grow... when should I go about topping this plant? It just grew its 5th node and is 20 days old.

Attachments

• 403346B9-393E-402C-A3FC-18E2F8BD3E3F.jpeg
    403346B9-393E-402C-A3FC-18E2F8BD3E3F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
Its kind of more or less up to you, how big do you want it to be?
You can top now if you wish.
My rule of thumb when im doing something small, is usually 3-4 nodes so.
Its your call ultimately.
I have 6 feet of vertical room but would like to keep it around 4-5 is possible. Where should I top to achieve something like that?

Hey Bracer, whoa.... hold your horses for a second.... is it auto or photo? You can top an auto but you can also stunt it. Helps to know before you take a gamble....if it’s a photo no worries, start topping she will be fine.

Good call! Didnt even give it a thought that it might be an auto.

I have 6 feet of vertical room but would like to keep it around 4-5 is possible. Where should I top to achieve something like that?
does that include the space for the light and heat management ? top now some plants grow alot at flowering start of bloom..

ps fill you pots with dirt.. ps get and air pot no more plastic buckets..

Why are we topping again?? I musta missed that part?
why are we topping? indoors to create a big even top canopy for the indoor light .. indoor light dont penetrate like the sun.. so manipulate the plant for best use of indoor light .. cheers

Look into super-cropping. Its a training technique. I use it all the time my flowers are always at the ceiling.

Bend dont break.

i dont want know flowers in the ceiling light is 2 ft below that and heat ventilation system is a foot below ceiling

dont know how your flowers grow up there ? control your grow trim and top ..

super cropping and monster topping !!!!

Back
Top Bottom