When to transplant and what type of cannabis plant?

magsteria

Hi guys. This is my first grow so feel free to judge, criticize, and provide suggestions. I'm open to those kind of things.

I really want to make this grow successful even though their just bag seeds. I'm planning to end this grow with a bang and then buy some good strains.. (planning on getting some GG4 or probably a blue dream strain <-- this really knocked me up real good.

Anyway, I just wanted to know when should I transplant to a 3 Gal pot and what the type is. If it's indica, sativa, or hybrid or whatever.

You should be okay for another 2 weeks in there.

The way the leaf fingers look to me it could be a sativa or hybrid, iv found when i grow 70-100% indica the leaves start short and wide, looks very healthy apart from the small minute tip burn, are you feeding it anything?

Hey man. Thanks for the answer! i knew it would either be a sativa or a hybrid. Kind of a jackpot for me since it's what I'm aiming for coming from a bag seed.

Well, it's kind of embarrassing but I'm using what I would call "junk" food. It really is a poor man's grow.
Here's what I'm using:
GH trio series. <- I started out with a few drops on a 1L bottle I use for watering.
tap water
vinegar for pH down
mixed crushed (to very small pieces) egg shells for Cal.
Epsom salt for Mag.
Coco + Perlite for medium.
3pcs of 26W CFL - 6K

Again, I'm really open to suggestions or any advice so if you have any, feel free to give em out. I kind of need them. Lol. :Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:

That's awesome! I really appreciate it!. I need all the help i can get. Lol. Anyway, i do have a journal. It's in my signature named "my first grow". But i must warn you, its kind of boring in my journal. I really want to update it everyday but its just that theres not much going on when the grow is in vegetative :( but definitely stay tuned. Ill be adding some cfls most likely later. I also have started to germinate some seeds but the cups i bought is transparent..... Stupid me. Lol. Didnt realize that roots die when exposed to light.

Back
Top Bottom