420 Magazine Background

When to use nutrients such as...

1PotHead

hey well im not to the budding cycles or even knowin if its a female yet but i wanted to ask when should i start using blooming stuff? and other such nutrients?

yo420

you will know if its a female once u put it on 12/12 light, usually within a few days. Once you go to 12/12 light is the time you want to start using bloom feed, remember to gradually increase the nutes. u growing in soil or hydro?how many weeks into grow are u?what kind of lite?

beensmokin420

Once your plant has successfully entered the flowering cycle you will see his or her's pre-flowers. If you recieve a female I would use your nutes (blooming fertilizers) at the first sign of sex, which can be as early as a week into the 12/12 light/dark cycle. Start off easy and work your way up to full strength. Feed your plants nutes w/ water every other watering. Always flush your plants approx. 2 weeks b/f flowering. And always remember patience is a virtue and less is more! Good luck! :allgood:

slaytanic420

ive learned that you can give your plants nutes about 5-6 times a week. i know a guy who gives his plants nothing but nutes until the end when he flushes. and it is some of the best looking weed ive ever seen/smoked. he doesnt get nute lock or burn them at all. i drench mine once a week with regular water

we grow in soilless though

1PotHead

im growin n soil and im about 2 weeks and 2 days and i got other plants but they aint showin no signs of sex yet and i dont got any bloom fert. yet but gna get sum on friday and i did have a 108 watt light on dem but now i have 216 watts on dem to hopefully speed up the proccess and the one dats shown sum sex looks like a femal and around the pistils i think its a little red is dat a good thing or wat????????????

Top Bottom