When will I start to see buds?

fishychops

Hi everyone.

Currently growing a super lemon haze, vegged for 6 weeks and currently in day 10 of flower, can see lots of lovely little pistils :D but when will I start to see buds?

Cheers

Fishy

Cheers Tead. I have come to realise that much patience is needed when it comes to growing. Before I started it wasnt something that I had considered. Im like a kid at christmas every time it comes to having a look at her though :)

Im like a kid at christmas every time it comes to having a look at her though :)

Exactly why we're all here with ya brother !

Of course... there are downsides to the excitement about growing. It can quickly lead to over-watering, over-feeding, or any number of other issues generally induced by the previously mentioned.

Patience is your only answer.... and it's not nearly as much fun as a Christmas present!

Wait till you're within a week or 2 of harvest and the buds are looking big and frosty, that when it really test my patience. It does help knowing that for every bud I snip early, I lose even more in the end.

I remember my first grow, I though I had really messed up as it was a few weeks into flower and all I had were pistols! Till I posted a question like this on my journal and people quickly assured me that buds are slowly forming and I won't actually get to see what I would call a bud for another couple of weeks!

I remember my first grow, I though I had really messed up as it was a few weeks into flower and all I had were pistols! Till I posted a question like this on my journal and people quickly assured me that buds are slowly forming and I won't actually get to see what I would call a bud for another couple of weeks!

lol .same here. i posted (were the hell are my buds?)

i had no idea what i was doing and thought i did something wrong.

Haha good to know im not alone.

Another question for you guys. I have my lights come on at 12.00pm but want to change it so they come on at 08.00. If i moved it by half an hour per day would this have any negative effects?

i don't mess with my flower times once they are in there either but i do mess around with my veg times ..

Yeah im not going to mess with the lighting at all. Id kick myself if i came this far and she hermied on me through my own doing :bravo:

Yeah im not going to mess with the lighting at all. Id kick myself if i came this far and she hermied on me through my own doing :bravo:

i agree ,, smart man .. that would suck and be devastating.

dont forget to vote in this months contest HERE

Back
Top Bottom