When will she flower?

Oful33

Long story short. Me and my friend have same strain planted at same time, just taking care of them in different ways. Both planted outside. my friends plant have allready started flowering few days ago and mine are still in veg. 2-3weeks ago I decided to cover my lady from sun to make it 12/12. Then for few days I forgot about her and just left her uncovered and she got more than 12h of sunlight.. That happend like a week ago, so I decided just to keep them that way, to flower normaly. Now it seems that my plant started to re-veg. My calyx looks weird, without stigmas. Just like in this picture, look at the very right (last stage).

gallery_338_1876_100477.jpg

So my question is. If my friends plants that are also outside, in same country are allready in flowering, when will mine start flowering?

(First growth)

It depends on genetics, man. Some will flower earlier and some will do it later. You'll never know if you didn't grow that particular variety and a particular pheno really before.

It depends on genetics, man. Some will flower earlier and some will do it later. You'll never know if you didn't grow that particular variety and a particular pheno really before.

I have white widow, I have also red that it starts flowering outside when light per day reaches 14.4h or lower, and in my country there is less than 14.4h per day. And as I told before, my friend have her flowering outside allready.

When growing outside you just need to let them do their thing. What strain are you growing? There will be variation between seeds from the same strain. Patience is key, you don't have the same control over the environment as you do growing indoors. Careful you don't stress the plant out as it can turn hermathrodite if it thinks its missed the bloom.

So my question is. If my friends plants that are also outside, in same country are allready in flowering, when will mine start flowering?

(First growth)

Mid to late September.

/Obi

I've got a couple of friends who force flower their out door plants but they are in pots !

What they do is place them in side a shed (total darkness) from 7pm to 7 am to get the 12/12 effect ye it is daily duty mind you... part of this is due to prevent bud rot as in my country humidity rise's as the season progress's into September, October... so in practice they get an early harvest :goodjob:

As i may suspect day light hours do change through out the world so you may have too improvise ya 12/12 scedule on what suits ya best...

Back
Top Bottom