When will these White Widows be ready?

frankffs

Hi guys,
These are my 3 white widow and some fucking retarded plant that got into my white widow seeds. So.
They're at day 58 (week 8+2 days) of flowering.

The company, cropking seeds, told me that they would be ready in 8 weeks but I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT.
Im thinking they'll be ready in about 2 weeks more or less. But I was wondering what you guys thought also. This is my first time at growing white widows and honestly I dont know that to think.
Been feeding molasses and canna pk 13/14 since a week and I plan on keep feeding the nutes and molasses for another wek then flush.
So when will they be ready?

Okay so a couple of things, very first....... Did you mean that you were feeding PK 13/14 still? If it's from Canna, and recommends only giving that product in week 4 ....... Did you continue with it all the way through? If so.....thats a 1st for me lol. My contact at the local gro shop told me that PK 13/14 is probably the most dangerous thing they have on the shelf for your plants. Just because of its high concentrations of Phosphorous and potassium.
If you're on week 8+, id start my flush. I've never grown the White widow but same goes for most. Half of your hairs are starting to receed back into the bud, so how are your trichomes colour looking? You can chop your plant after a week of plain PHd water. This will allow your girls to use up all the remaining nutrients within their system, giving you a much cleaner smoke.

The company, cropking seeds, told me that they would be ready in 8 weeks but I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT.

“Your mileage may vary” should be listed on every seed description on every seed bank out there. Eight weeks is probably for the start of the harvest window when grown under professional conditions. Most of us are home growers and we get variation.

I routinely add two weeks to any estimate of harvest time.

Okay so a couple of things, very first....... Did you mean that you were feeding PK 13/14 still? If it's from Canna, and recommends only giving that product in week 4 ....... Did you continue with it all the way through? If so.....thats a 1st for me lol. My contact at the local gro shop told me that PK 13/14 is probably the most dangerous thing they have on the shelf for your plants. Just because of its high concentrations of Phosphorous and potassium.
If you're on week 8+, id start my flush. I've never grown the White widow but same goes for most. Half of your hairs are starting to receed back into the bud, so how are your trichomes colour looking? You can chop your plant after a week of plain PHd water. This will allow your girls to use up all the remaining nutrients within their system, giving you a much cleaner smoke.
Hi!
Thanks for the fast reply!
I actually used the Canna PK for week 6 only. Then I went back to molasse and Flora nova bloom.
As for trich.
10% are amber
50% are cloudy
40% are clear (glass)

Tuppence worth. I add couple weeks on as well, so looking at another 2 weeks just going by look of them. I find in the last week the branches start to give due to the weight increase. regards
Ok! so By the end of week 10-11 I should be fine.
Thanks god, as I was wondering wtf was going on.
Im growing in a 2''x''2 tent. I'm going to buy a 3''x3'' tent this summer and use my 2''x2'' tent for clones n shit :)

I think that the main problem in this grow came from my plants catching TMV (I quit cigarette because of this)
AND
the lack of space.
Litterally, the 2''x2'' tent is way too small for 4 plants.
Hopefully i'll be able to get at least 6-7 oz out of this grow.
How much do you guys think i'll be able to get from that grow? in term of dried oz.

Hi!
Thanks for the fast reply!
I actually used the Canna PK for week 6 only. Then I went back to molasse and Flora nova bloom.
As for trich.
10% are amber
50% are cloudy
40% are clear (glass)
No issues brother.
Sounds to me like you're right in the window based on your trichome colors. If you flush for a week at this point your clears will become cloudy an your Amber's will likely increase to 20% or so. As far as I'm concerned that's ideal.......IMO. Harvest windows can also be based on preference of smoke.

No issues brother.
Sounds to me like you're right in the window based on your trichome colors. If you flush for a week at this point your clears will become cloudy an your Amber's will likely increase to 20% or so. As far as I'm concerned that's ideal.......IMO. Harvest windows can also be based on preference of smoke.

Will they gain in weight aswell if I flush them?
I was thinking about flushing my plants at the end of this week. So tonight i'm going to give them a final Molasse/flora nova dose. Then on next monday i'll start flushing them until the 30th of april.
What do you think?

Ok! so By the end of week 10-11 I should be fine.
Thanks god, as I was wondering wtf was going on.
Im growing in a 2''x''2 tent. I'm going to buy a 3''x3'' tent this summer and use my 2''x2'' tent for clones n shit :)
Check out my grow. My flower area is one thing but my vegetable is a 3 by 3 and my cloning tent is it 2 by 2. It's also hard to estimate your amount of dried bud from a few photos, but everything looks good to maximize for the space you had.

All they're gaining during flush is water. Just absorbing the last of your nutes. They may gain a bit of mass.

Ideally no, they should be pretty "plump" by now, but they will add a bit of size down the stretch.

“Your mileage may vary” should be listed on every seed description on every seed bank out there. Eight weeks is probably for the start of the harvest window when grown under professional conditions. Most of us are home growers and we get variation.

I routinely add two weeks to any estimate of harvest time.

My first grow I did Crop King white widow. It took 10 weeks to fully develop. A couple years later and my setup has completely changed and I just hit the 8 week window on crop king WW twice in a row. It took a while to get temps, humidity and everything dialed in but it makes a big difference.
Anytime I start an unfamiliar strain I’ll anticipate adding an extra week or two though.

My first grow I did Crop King white widow. It took 10 weeks to fully develop. A couple years later and my setup has completely changed and I just hit the 8 week window on crop king WW twice in a row. It took a while to get temps, humidity and everything dialed in but it makes a big difference.
Anytime I start an unfamiliar strain I’ll anticipate adding an extra week or two though.

What was your setup???
Im using a 400W HPS
temp is usually at 85-88f
Humidity is at 20-30%
during the last two weeks (week 8 to 10) did the buds swelled more?

What was your setup???
Im using a 400W HPS
temp is usually at 85-88f
Humidity is at 20-30%
during the last two weeks (week 8 to 10) did the buds swelled more?
My first grow was under a 600w HPS. The last 2 were under a BlackDog Phytomax 2 200. There’s some picks of my widow grow in my journal.
My humidity is at 35% for most of the flower period. I run my daytime temps at 82, higher temps due to using LEDs. I think you’re running a bit hot, should be around 75 during lights on.
I find the major factor not to be ones temp and humidity set points but how much they fluctuate throughout the day. The more constant you can keep everything the less adjustments your plants have to make and can just focus on growing.

My first grow was under a 600w HPS. The last 2 were under a BlackDog Phytomax 2 200. There’s some picks of my widow grow in my journal.
My humidity is at 35% for most of the flower period. I run my daytime temps at 82, higher temps due to using LEDs. I think you’re running a bit hot, should be around 75 during lights on.
I find the major factor not to be ones temp and humidity set points but how much they fluctuate throughout the day. The more constant you can keep everything the less adjustments your plants have to make and can just focus on growing.
ok ok, well as for temp I cant really do anything... I dont even heat the room the tent is in.

Regarding the buds, did they swell in the last two weeks? (In your first grow)

ok ok, well as for temp I cant really do anything... I dont even heat the room the tent is in.

Regarding the buds, did they swell in the last two weeks? (In your first grow)
I wouldn’t say they swelled. They would more fill in in the last 2-3 weeks, no crazy grow spurts or anything though.

Back
Top Bottom