When will these White Widows be ready?

I understand you have no control over heat but with temps that high the buds will never reach their full potential.
Even if I have 3x 6'' fans? two blowing over the canopy and one under?
I'm also going to cut on all the heating in the appartment and see if this helps.

What kind of light reflector are you using? Might want to try an air cooled hood or cool tube if you don’t already have one. Cutting off your heat sounds pretty extreme. Is there air being run in and out of your grow?
Yeah I have a 400 CFM inline fan blowing out the warm air out of the tent.
All the velcro traps are closed since I need nights to be in total obscurity during the night and the vent tube is pushing the air out of the room.
as for the light reflector its a normal white aluminium reflector

I think that the main problem in this grow came from my plants catching TMV (I quit cigarette because of this)
AND
the lack of space.
Litterally, the 2''x2'' tent is way too small for 4 plants.
Hopefully i'll be able to get at least 6-7 oz out of this grow.
How much do you guys think i'll be able to get from that grow? in term of dried oz.
Hard to say but you will be happy,my friend. Enjoy your weed.

Since I only grow Autos I cant really comment on photo plants. My last grow was an
Auto WW she grew well and started to flower at week 3 from seed by week 11 was ready to harvest. Nice looking colas but obviously not huge dry weight was about 35gm or approx. 20% of wet yield I'm Not a smoker though I decarb and make coconut oil capsules. As an experiment I did an ethanol extraction and got 1.5 gm of extract from 30gm of older dried bud.

Since I only grow Autos I cant really comment on photo plants. My last grow was an
Auto WW she grew well and started to flower at week 3 from seed by week 11 was ready to harvest. Nice looking colas but obviously not huge dry weight was about 35gm or approx. 20% of wet yield I'm Not a smoker though I decarb and make coconut oil capsules. As an experiment I did an ethanol extraction and got 1.5 gm of extract from 30gm of older dried bud
Nice write up, but it's an old 2018 post.

It's Alive! It can't die lol. I was surprised I can't open a link so was just getting ideas by reading the comments so dates really are good. Don't try getting tips from a 80's how to grow and see how that turns out for comparison.

Back
Top Bottom