When Will We Stop

OldHead

When will we stop being prisoners of the "War on Drugs"? When will we stand up and realize how many of us there are that partake of the herb and we, if we stand together, can elect anyone we want?

Instead, we remain hidden, clouched in our rooms, smoking our bowls and our J's, anonymous (we love these boards because we can remain so), paranoid, afraid someone will find out our little secret, that we partake of the herb.

You do not have to be an activist, but you can vote and remain anonymous. It is time to make your vote count for something. There IS a political party that recoginzes your right to partake of the herb. When will you register and support them? When will you stop supporting other political parties that support this "War on Drugs".

You, can, if you want, become an activist in your community. Speaking about freedom and all it includes. Speaking about our Constitution and the freedom it gives us. Through this avenue, you can attack the "War on Drugs" and how it has robbed us of our freedom.

Either action needs some affiliation with a political party. Ask yourself, Which political party recoginzes my right to partake of the herb? If you know the answer, support them. If you do not know who they are, ask me. I will be glad to tell you.

I support the war on HARD drugs i dont consider Marijuana a drug even though it is its not that harmful i partake in anything i can egt my hands on to support the herb

your right, but until the time when we have a presidential candidate/senator candidate/house of rep's candidate, we will have to stay...the same. Unfortunantly all the people whom elect the presidents/congress are older people. Whom grew up on the lies spread by the gov't. They think marijuana is the equivalent to crack cocaine. And I really can not blame them. Until the time when my mind was freed by actually smoking some herb, I thought the same. I was tought since I was a baby that pot will lead me to kill people, to be a criminal, and that I would automatically begin to do actual drugs a minute after I smoked some pot(as well as being taken advantage of). Well...none of this is true. I have never done drugs, i'm not a criminal, I don't even drink.

When we all standup and say no, someone will hear our voice. when we have a young congress who hasn't been paid millions of dollars by the lobbyists...we will be saved. And the only way we will ever even get a chance in hell for this to ever happen, is once medical marijuana has been made legal in half or more of the states.

If you don't believe that probably 1/5 or more of your town smokes pot, go drive around for just 10 minutes. There are smoke shops in EVERYY SHOPPING CENTER, and some even more! And i'm not talking about the ghetto, i'm talking about the burbs. I'm from the suburbs, I drove around for 3 miles...I counted 15.(and i'm from the rich area of town)

I say we get off our asses and get some real candidates for office whom do not look like tommy chong. If we had candidates whom went to yale, we would be smoking our herb legally in less than a year.

you guys are absolutely right. We can't blame people for thinking herb is bad. We have to educate them. Wouldn't it be great if we could run ads on TV that were ANTI drug ads and said herb was our anti drug? Ha!
I will do my best to educate everyone I can about the truth. That's all we need to tell people. The truth.

your so right. i bet if a president came out and said he will legalize herb, he would win. their are soooo many people who smoke marijuana, for tons of different of reasons. and most of the others are against it cuz its illegal. a LOT of the people who dont support marijuana dont even know shit about it and they just think its bad.

if it wasn't for racist, facist politicians a few decades ago-who said black folks and mexicans were evil because majority of smokers were, in fact, black and mexican at this time-pot would be no biggie. regular smoking became big in the early 1900s and close minded, ass backwards right wing fucks decided that if minorities did it, it must be bad. fast forward to present day. the fact is, there is no tax and lobbying on marijuana like there is with alcohol and tobacco. it's about money now. big brother does't care if we get high as long as it gives them cash.

then "they" say, "buying and selling drugs contributes to crime and terrorism." if it was legal, the gov't would make the money, not terrorists, not gangs. when was the last time a terror networ was funded by cigarette and alcohol sales? NEVER! if it was legal, gangs and terror groups would get "budget cuts" and have to find a different alternative...fuckers.

sucks,
Mw

Letters to your U.S. representatives.. that's the ticket. Those are the minds you have to change. :peace:

Ranting and raving and whining is worthless. Grow up and play the game the way it should be played.. through dirty rotten ruthless politics. Know the power of the vote. It's a wonderful world, isn't it? :laughtwo:

Pinch said:
Letters to your U.S. representatives.. that's the ticket. Those are the minds you have to change. :peace:

Ranting and raving and whining is worthless. Grow up and play the game the way it should be played.. through dirty rotten ruthless politics. Know the power of the vote. It's a wonderful world, isn't it? :laughtwo:

that is werd, dude; werd.
Mw

theBANDshirtKID said:
that is werd, dude; werd.
Mw

Weird? :hmmmm: Welcome to planet earth. Dude, what do you recommend? What would you like to do to change things? Curious.. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Read a page on NORML's site, on ASA's site, on MMP's site.. politics, working the system, working email campaigns to our elected officials, organizing events.. this is working the system.. why bitch about it.. do something.

If you can't do something or would rather not.. pick your fav and send them a contribution.

Pick up a pen and write your Senators and Congresspersons.

That's what I'm talking about.. is that so weird?

Really.. is that so "werd", dude? :peace:

theBANDshirtKID said:
um, thats a can-do. werd....like "word".
Mw

Excuse me mate.. the accent threw me off.. okay.. werd.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I apologize. :peace:

I'm Proud Of The Fact That I Smoke Pot. Although I Use My Discreation With Who I Tell That To. I Think That Is What Holds A Lot Of People From Proclaiming It To The World, Because There Is Always Someone That Will Hear That And Think You Are A Monster.

i really dont vote for no president no governer nothing like that cuz their just liars nothing what they say or going to do is true they all care about is your vote & thats all they want from you & they really dont care about what you want especially if its about cannabis...which is really messed up & cuz im not a u.s citizen & even if i was ill still wouldnt vote for none of them liars all they say is pure b/s!!

Back
Top Bottom