420 Magazine Background

When you look at this picture. what do you see?

spenceje

It's only occuring on the lower part of a few plants.... it doesn't have me totally alarmed yet, but was wondering if anyone could gimme some insight as to what it could be........... thanks.......:allgood:

spenceje

Re: When you look at this picture........ what do you see???

high nitrogen levels my man. That was an easy one lol.

That def makes sense...... I just switched to flowering so I switched to a 5-10-5 fert. Do you think in conjunction with the high N levels they've already been given during the enire veg that even just the 5 would be too much?? Or maybe if I just added a lil' 0-7-0 in? correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't the added phosphorus help it 'digest' the high N???? lol....... i'm trying real hard........:3::allgood::peace:

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior

The plant will do fine now that you have gone into flowering. The high levels of nitrogen are not toxic by the way - your plant is showing signs of rapid growth is all.

Bagzgroove

That def makes sense...... I just switched to flowering so I switched to a 5-10-5 fert. Do you think in conjunction with the high N levels they've already been given during the enire veg that even just the 5 would be too much?? Or maybe if I just added a lil' 0-7-0 in? correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't the added phosphorus help it 'digest' the high N???? lol....... i'm trying real hard........:3::allgood::peace:

Your doing fine, and like moose said, It's not going to be an issue now that your flowering. 5-10-5 huh, what nutes are you using?

Bagz :peace:

spenceje

Your doing fine, and like moose said, It's not going to be an issue now that your flowering. 5-10-5 huh, what nutes are you using?

It's called age old bloom..... Though I'm also using the Dutch Masters foliar.

:allgood:

RooRman

Theres something wrong with that plant? All I see is a healthy leaf. :laugh2:

spenceje

What bout these two?????

The leaf in this one is actually dark green btw.... just wondering about that strange twist:hmmmm:

:peace:

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior

You will need to backoff your ferts for at least a coulpe of weeks.

spenceje

^ agreed, I would give them a flush as well. The twist could be heat issues. . . whats you Temp?

I flushed them today.... my temp stays right about 80-85 but the last couple days it gets up to 90 for about an hour before dark. They all look good for the most part, I haven't given em' any nutes still.... but one plant has leaf curl on the upper leaves and it's getting worse........
well see for yourself.

And quite a few have it on the new growth of the lower leaves.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior

Still showing high fert (nitrogen) levels, but it should sort itself out over the next week or so if you do not apply any more ferts. Good luck matey.

spenceje

And your temps are most likely the cause of the twisting. . . How's you ventilation? Do you find you need to water frequently?

I have three diff fans and an a/c unit.... but no real exhaust. Hasn't been much of a prob since outside temps haven't been very high, until recently.
So been watering alot the past week.
Time for bigger pots anyway:allgood:
Haven't decided just yet what to do about the temp... :hmmmm: Any suggestions. Tomorrow supposed to start another stretch of cooler weather so have a bit of time to prepare.:51:

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior

Try and minimise your watering and mist your plants with water frequently.

Top Bottom