When you look at this picture. what do you see?

spenceje

100_7586.jpg

It's only occuring on the lower part of a few plants.... it doesn't have me totally alarmed yet, but was wondering if anyone could gimme some insight as to what it could be........... thanks.......:allgood:

Re: When you look at this picture........ what do you see???

high nitrogen levels my man. That was an easy one lol.

That def makes sense...... I just switched to flowering so I switched to a 5-10-5 fert. Do you think in conjunction with the high N levels they've already been given during the enire veg that even just the 5 would be too much?? Or maybe if I just added a lil' 0-7-0 in? correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't the added phosphorus help it 'digest' the high N???? lol....... i'm trying real hard........:cheesygrinsmiley::allgood::peace:

That def makes sense...... I just switched to flowering so I switched to a 5-10-5 fert. Do you think in conjunction with the high N levels they've already been given during the enire veg that even just the 5 would be too much?? Or maybe if I just added a lil' 0-7-0 in? correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't the added phosphorus help it 'digest' the high N???? lol....... i'm trying real hard........:cheesygrinsmiley::allgood::peace:

Your doing fine, and like moose said, It's not going to be an issue now that your flowering. 5-10-5 huh, what nutes are you using?

Bagz :peace:

Your doing fine, and like moose said, It's not going to be an issue now that your flowering. 5-10-5 huh, what nutes are you using?

It's called age old bloom..... Though I'm also using the Dutch Masters foliar.

:allgood:

Theres something wrong with that plant? All I see is a healthy leaf. :laughtwo:

What bout these two?????

this_one.jpg

The leaf in this one is actually dark green btw.... just wondering about that strange twist:hmmmm:

this_one2.jpg

:peace:

^ agreed, I would give them a flush as well. The twist could be heat issues. . . whats you Temp?

I flushed them today.... my temp stays right about 80-85 but the last couple days it gets up to 90 for about an hour before dark. They all look good for the most part, I haven't given em' any nutes still.... but one plant has leaf curl on the upper leaves and it's getting worse........
well see for yourself.

100_7621.jpg

And quite a few have it on the new growth of the lower leaves.......
100_7626.jpg

100_7617.jpg

And your temps are most likely the cause of the twisting. . . How's you ventilation? Do you find you need to water frequently?

I have three diff fans and an a/c unit.... but no real exhaust. Hasn't been much of a prob since outside temps haven't been very high, until recently.
So been watering alot the past week.
Time for bigger pots anyway:allgood:
Haven't decided just yet what to do about the temp... :hmmmm: Any suggestions. Tomorrow supposed to start another stretch of cooler weather so have a bit of time to prepare.:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom