Where are all my MA growers at?

I just harvested 2 of my plants today. Thank you again to this forum and all the AWESOME people. I really wouldn't have made it this far without all of you.
420-magazine-mobile1821382872.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1353555809.jpg

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Other than having a pretty store are they good with tips if you buy from them? I use a place up on route 2 in Westminster but have stopped in at HTG and they seem like a clean setup.
They're awesome there. Ive been to Green Path Garden Supply in Northboro and New England Hydroponics in Framingham. Those 2 are closer to me but Id rather go to Shrewsbury. The people that work their are really great.

Lmfao "REDNECK CONCERTS"
You fish on you side Ill fish on my side and no one will fish in the middle.

Yes the meaning of the lake with one native tribe on one side and another on the other. I use to work in that area a bunch. David Allen Coe played there a few years ago and he use to sing some pretty racist stuff (google his name and racist songs).

Yes the meaning of the lake with one native tribe on one side and another on the other. I use to work in that area a bunch. David Allen Coe played there a few years ago and he use to sing some pretty racist stuff (google his name and racist songs).
Omg I was just looking him up.. I have a biracial son. And reading just the title of his songs never mind who signed him (Plantation Records) makes me sick. Its Disgusting. Ive lived in Webster and my mom still lives on the lake. Ive NEVER ONCE been to Indian Ranch. Not my style lol ;)

2 gg4s in coco 7 gal smart pots ( the knock offs) under a kindled k5 1000 it pulls 630 Watts.

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello guys
I am also from mass out west in the berkshires. getting ready for my first grow
I have a million questions...lol
I have a spare bedroom 10 x 12 with a window on the north wall and another facing east
my first question is should I just put up lights ant treat the walls with reflective paint or is better just to use tents
I am allowed 12 plants
thanks in advance

Hello guys
I am also from mass out west in the berkshires. getting ready for my first grow
I have a million questions...lol
I have a spare bedroom 10 x 12 with a window on the north wall and another facing east
my first question is should I just put up lights ant treat the walls with reflective paint or is better just to use tents
I am allowed 12 plants
thanks in advance
It sounds like you have a great space. You could just panda plastic the whole room. You will find the more space the better. A roll cost $80 for 100'×10' roll. Also they have mylar that works just as good. But I like the panda plastic because the one side is black. It blocks light and water leaking through.

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom