Where are all my MA growers at?

ROFL-CGU

Love the boxes! I think they'd make excellent coughins! Hmm, I'll have to snoop around the NH liquor stores for wooden boxes... But I bet they get scarfed up quickly!

Great idea, :idea: made me smile!

I'm starting to collect canning quart jars, to store dried bud... Do I need a desiccant for each jar?

Some thought to other storage... I'm thinking a food vacuum sealer, then freeze the packages. What say you?

"Adventure calls"!
Dory

Search "Boveda 62" packs on Amazon for desiccants.
Vacuum sealer: Food Saver. No need to freeze, just cool dark storage. .

Skunkworkz looks like I have to renew my mmj card lol right on point with that last statement
420-magazine-mobile459617031.jpg

HTG Shrewsbury is my store!!! I love those guys there. They're so helpful.

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing
Heading to HTG now! Thanks for the good vibes!
Dory

Shes a oldskool hippy and would loveee that. House on the lake too. :)

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing
I'd come down for a beer and convo! Just starting, so nothing to trade yet! But will later! .

I have a few baby plants I can gift you to get started. No idea strain or sex. I may be able to give you a few seeds to try to germ too. Im in Miidlesex county. Im growing my own medication before growing for my ill child. He has seizures and autism. His drs have been pushing this plant for a while now. But I cant afford the dispensaries. His dose is 1g of oil per day. It can get expensive. It will still be a while before I have enough of a supply of oil to even start treating him. It will take me 1 pound of marijuana to make him one ounce of oil. Which will just about being one month supply. So I am hoping by the end of the outdoors season I will have a steady supply for him. Definitely let me know if you would like to have a plant or 2. :)
420-magazine-mobile1683368499.jpg
OMG! You, too are so generous! I'd feel really guilty accepting your offer, knowing it's for your son or yourself! I'm planning on high CBD'S least 2:1 which is what I bought at the Lowell dispensery. One is Sativa, Medicare (daytime), Indica for nitetime, Critical Mass. For now I'm vaping them until I can grow enough to make cannabutter &/or CCO. Eventually, make capsules, too! I'd only accept something that I could offer some clone or seed later. I don't want to short you at all! I really appreciate your offer, and everyone else's too! We do need a meet up somewhere for a beer or picnic! Weather is finally getting better!
Have a great one today!
Dory

I've got 30 acres organic prime farmland at 1800 feet elevation in Western Mass. More of a Vermont Zone. Going to do some test planting this season. Anyone else growing outdoors in a similar climate?

Anyone know what's involved in a cultivation license? I want to put this land to great use.

I just know that outdoor with the regulations is uber illegal , right?
An individual to grow up to six plants, and there can be 12 plants in a home. Though it varies greatly, a single plant can produce as much as a pound of product. No permit is required for home growing under these limits, so long as it's for personal use and not for sale.

But, there are caveats: The plants cannot be visible from the street and with the naked eye. Plants also have to be kept in a locked area. Those caught breaking these rules are subject to a $300 fine.

It is, however, out of bounds to use binoculars, a drone camera, an airplane or any other visual aid to spot the plants. Your neighbors are allowed to be nosy, but not that nosy.

Please post what you find out. My ranch is smaller (12.5 acres, most is tied up in conservation land along a river, 1400 ft of river frontage, and 200 feet of non-farming land along that frontage. I do have 5-6 acres that is available for planting... it needs some TLC, as in cutting down pine-lings, and other junky trees and weeds. I would be interested in what you have to do for a license. I'd love to grow hemp due to it's fast growth and demand for commercial crop... I just don't know if 5 acres is worth the effort.

Thanks for sharing!

"Adventure calls"!
Dory

Morning all , anyone ever tried this product?it says it does up to 10x10
New and Improved Eva-dry E-500 Renewable Mini Dehumidifier
420-magazine-mobile826709930.jpg

Wouldn't want these to get musky !!
420-magazine-mobile2008270416.jpg

Hi folks,
South Coast, down by Taunton here....right now I've got 6 Early Miss Autos going in approximately they're first week in soil. They are in 3 gallon air pots. Tent is 4'x2'x60". Lights are MH 300wx2.
I would be up for a "Bud of the Month Club" style get together.
420-magazine-mobile346548259.jpg

Peace,

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile441036461.jpg

Five weeks later.....things are getting crowded. Do any of you all think I should move a plant outdoors to make room in the tent? My lights are at around 12" give or take. Should I move the lights back a bit to promote some vertical growth or is it too late for that. I'm thinking Im in the first or second week of flower but that's a guess.

Peace,
Reel

If they're in flower the stretch is gonna happen whether you like it or not, it's gonna be a very crowded tent soon but southcoast we're a little early yet for outdoors. You might be ok if you brought them in at night though. Rain for the next few days too is gonna drop our temps significantly.

If they're in flower the stretch is gonna happen whether you like it or not, it's gonna be a very crowded tent soon but southcoast we're a little early yet for outdoors. You might be ok if you brought them in at night though. Rain for the next few days too is gonna drop our temps significantly.

Thanks for the reply blue rust. I think they are in flower and I am making that assumption based on the arrival of the that pungent sweet stankey smell we all love so much. They also seem to be showing pistils. Thanks again!

Peace
Reel

Back
Top Bottom