Where are all my MA growers at?

My bad, bananas . Noticed a couple on some top colas yesterday.

Currently at the end of week 8, basically week 9, and I've got three strains going at the moment. Wondering if I should worry about the bananas at all, pull the plant, or try to cut the buds off with them on.

Female gone too long will try to flower......

Hey all! Hope everyone is enjoying the weather after getting hammered last month.

Had a quick question, does it look like my Maui Wawi is growing nanners?

420-magazine-mobile472534464.jpg

I can Barely see it. Is it under those crystals ?

Yea I do, two others. A Red Leicester Tease and a White Widow. Wondering if I should chop today? All at week 8.8.

I've been dealing with the same thing for weeks, don't chop let them finish. Id just pluck as you see them.

Hey Johnny, hows life brother? Hope you are having a good weekend. I haven't heard of that company. Honestly I haven't really tried a lot of American breeders. The only one I have tried from the USA is Twisty Treat Seeds which was great but looks like they are either out of business or hit some major issues because their entire seed stock was 'out of stock' the last time I checked.

Still battling those damn spider mites brother. I turned the predator mites loose a couple days ago. Ms Stank and I looked at a leaf from three different plants last night and looks like things are heading in the right direction on a few plants. One of the leaves still had a few mites on it, but the two leaves from the other two plants looked pretty good. Looked like there were torn apart carcasses all over the underside of the leaves and a bunch of dried up eggs that the predator mites are responsible for. I am going to start watering with AzaMax on my next watering. This whole mite thing has screwed up my plan. I had planned to give you two of those clones, drop the scrog on the girls and flip them to flower. But I can't do any of that plan until I handle this mite issue. I need to get this progressing at least by the end of the month.

Hermie, hermie who's got hermie...lol. Seems to be the NE chant. One of my tall gurls is showing signs of bollas...lol. That and the dam weather. Hell of a short summer. We will be in the 70's the rest of the week. It's fall...ugh...lol.
I just harvested on Saturday. As I was trimming I noticed on the lower buds some signs of hermie...had to be the cold

CKS Candy Cane Auto Journal - First Grow

Back
Top Bottom