Where are all my MA growers at?

420-magazine-mobile1944204771.jpg

Looks a lot smaller in the pic 5 rows 8 foot lines ended up 6 and a little over pounds trimmed wet shooting for 3 dry going to be close and garbage bad full of my rosin hash trim pressed a tiny amount last night like a 1/8or so

Yep.... Lost half of my first chop to mold. Did all I cold do...well tried all I could do to prevent it. Now I'm armed and dangerous with a new controller and dehumidifier. If the dam rain continues I may chop sooner than later and cut my looses. My tall ones don't thrill me as much as that Mighty Mite. Dense as main cola.

Yep.... Lost half of my first chop to mold. Did all I cold do...well tried all I could do to prevent it. Now I'm armed and dangerous with a new controller and dehumidifier. If the dam rain continues I may chop sooner than later and cut my looses. My tall ones don't thrill me as much as that Mighty Mite. Dense as main cola.

It's crazy , so close to the finish line too . Did my best today to cut more or the unneeded fan leaves and put a fan outside to keep some airflow . This is only 1 cola out of my 5 Northern lights so hopefully catching it early will work in my favor . I also have 5 Super novas that just started flower 1 week ago so not much to worry about for them expect frost before harvest !!! But yea this humidity is really starting to make
420-magazine-mobile2117573852.jpg
420-magazine-mobile352058072.jpg
420-magazine-mobile772964921.jpg
me understand why people stick indoors .

me understand why people stick indoors .

We can't grow monster plants in doors...lol. And you can't control that bitch Mother Nature out doors. That's why I like indoors. But the fun, the challenge and possibly of monsters bring us outside. So what's a weed head to...lol n

I am also growing outdoors in MA. Muggy as shit! My girls are doing awesome!!! The main thing is I go out every morning or anytime after the rain and use a leaf blower to get water off. Works like a charm! That and elastic trellis helps support. A O K.
420-magazine-mobile1815607568.jpg

I am also growing outdoors in MA. Muggy as shit! My girls are doing awesome!!! The main thing is I go out every morning or anytime after the rain and use a leaf blower to get water off. Works like a charm! That and elastic trellis helps support. A O K.
420-magazine-mobile1815607568.jpg

Not as often but I do go out after the rain and shake the tree. My garden is in the back forty.

Still in veg? In mid September? You planning on green housing them?

No, I grow indoors. Not sure how my landlord would feel about an outdoors grow. Maybe next year I will give it a try and see.

Well guys figured I would update ! Clipped off that top cola with mold salvaged a few good nugs. She seems to be recovering great and no more signs of mold at all ! Using the leaf blower every morning to dry them off (thank you for that idea!)and have a box fan giving some airflow all day ! These girls are about 50/50 milky/clear trichs so I'd say I am set to harvest oct first !
420-magazine-mobile1921718294.jpg
420-magazine-mobile92910445.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1282011756.jpg
420-magazine-mobile600715208.jpg
420-magazine-mobile54605350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom