Where are all my MA growers at?

420-magazine-mobile1901737442.jpg
420-magazine-mobile403694007.jpg

Well guys figured I would update ! Clipped off that top cola with mold salvaged a few good nugs. She seems to be recovering great and no more signs of mold at all ! Using the leaf blower every morning to dry them off (thank you for that idea!)and have a box fan giving some airflow all day ! These girls are about 50/50 milky/clear trichs so I'd say I am set to harvest oct first

Nice plants, They smelling up the yard much?

Well with Jose coming in I had to find a way to save my girls !!!! Figured 10,000 lumens of CFL should do the trick for a couple days . Dry and safe !!!!!
420-magazine-mobile1938465734.jpg

Nice job Panto.
Mine are in the ground outside so I don't have that option.
I am freaking out alittle bit because 2 of my huge plants are close to be cut down. I have like 5 % amber trichomes.
The wind says it is gunna have gusts of 40+ and averages of 25mph.
I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that the double trellis will hold for my 6footers and tomato cages for my 3ft-5ft ers prevent any branch breakage.

Nice job Panto.
Mine are in the ground outside so I don't have that option.
I am freaking out alittle bit because 2 of my huge plants are close to be cut down. I have like 5 % amber trichomes.
The wind says it is gunna have gusts of 40+ and averages of 25mph.
I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that the double trellis will hold for my 6footers and tomato cages for my 3ft-5ft ers prevent any branch breakage.

Well so far from where I am we haven't had much wind or rain yet so keeping my fingers crossed for you !! The struggles of outdoor growing. I am sure there are pictures somewhere of your ladies but I'm lazy so update me !

This f'n rain. So I'm pulling the trigger and begin chopping everything this weekend. Ran thru a few journals and the resounding comment is mold in gorilla grows. Ugh. Been pulling buds all week. Even my heavy gurl had one of those fat side colas full on moldy that I had to pull. The last feed was this morning. Flush begins tomorrow. NorCali made the comment in Millers grow...next year I'm going with the early finishers. And maybe the heavy gurl. Mighty Mite. Just cause I kind of like the way it fills in and out. I'll get some pics in the next couple days.

Harvested my first plant from my first grow a lonely Girl Scout Cookie, she is Super dank and sticky cant wait until she is all dried and cured. Also I have 3 Mean Green Martians that'll be done in 7-10 days but here's the GSC after chop and trim!

420-magazine-mobile1240834005.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1153968214.jpg

420-magazine-mobile240514787.jpg

Well , ran into the same problems with mold in this weather and had to pull the trigger, woulda liked a couple more weeks but what can ya do !!!
420-magazine-mobile14179319.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1542018158.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1723299332.jpg
420-magazine-mobile37934092.jpg

You are not alone my friend. Seems all the New England outdoor grows are suffering. Even my heavy gurl, Purple Star suffered. I'm in the process of chopping everything now.

Here's a pic of the top cola from the Purple Star...

420-magazine-mobile778594045.jpg

420-magazine-mobile291640744.jpg

It's a shame too. It's soooo dense in there...lol. The purple star is chopped and hanging. Gonna watch them like a hawk. I'll post an update on my journal late today.

hello everyone for the mildew problem in mass theirs little you can do except try mildew resistant strains like shiva skunk, blue widow, swiss cheese,Hollands Hope,Passion #1 ,White Widow,A.M.S.,The Church,Northern Lights #5 X Haze,Big Bud.ect..or sray water wint hydrogen peroxide ,water milk non of those change odor or flavor in bud
hope this helps

Yawn....lol. Oh, hello folks....lol. Hope everyone had a successful season. I did. The vault stocked and ready for the winter. I even harvested those seeded gurls.

Got two strains that I need to get figured out. TimeWarp and PineWarp mixed with PurpleStar. Sativa's and an Indica. Gonna hand out some freebies to the winter indoor growers for testing.

Anyway, I'm high high off my own supply...lol. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I know I will.

I will post some final pics after I finish my seed sifting. What a pain in the ass.

Oh, as of this morning I've got about 18 germinating right now to see if they pop. Won't do anything more with them. I don't have a winter space to grow in. Just wanted to confirm that they'll germ.

amazing. this plant had the toughest time surging cause I kicked it over. produced some top quality medicine. wow. now, I attempt recent and saving this strain. haven't even smoked yet, but by looks i can just know. I swear is high times strain worthy. awesome mystery bad seed grow, SuCceSs!
420-magazine-mobile1523570476.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1297621772.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1675682495.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1754011719.jpg

Day 24 of Flower

Pineapple Express (Front Right) Chemdog (Back Left)

420-magazine-mobile1788649472.jpg

Blue Dream (Front Left) Glueberry OG (Back Left)

420-magazine-mobile508960385.jpg

Glueberry OG

420-magazine-mobile734669917.jpg

Picture of Whole Tent from a Couple Days ago

420-magazine-mobile891890322.jpg

Back
Top Bottom