Where are all my MA growers at?

Hey another fellow mass grower and law staits clones with roots count as part of plant count but catch is a plant is 1 foot aka 12 inches so if your plants are under 12 inches it doesnt count yet this comes from 2 lawyers and 10 cops

Ya got any reference for that brother? I have been looking for that info.

Just checking in. Anyone in the ground yet? Germinating indoors till weather cooperates? I'm behind, still waiting for a delivery...ugh.

Looking out the window as I type and it's snowing.....It's April 10th! We started some seeds a couple of weeks ago and hope to move one or two of them outdoors once the weather turns to spring or summer. I'm looking forward to seeing how tall I can get some mostly sativa plants that got a couple of months head start indoors. Not going to risk more than a couple though, last year was shittty for outdoor growers up this way with all the rain.

Looking out the window as I type and it's snowing.....It's April 10th! We started some seeds a couple of weeks ago and hope to move one or two of them outdoors once the weather turns to spring or summer. I'm looking forward to seeing how tall I can get some mostly sativa plants that got a couple of months head start indoors. Not going to risk more than a couple though, last year was shittty for outdoor growers up this way with all the rain.

All that F'n rain...LOL. Yea, I lost half of mine to dam mold. I'm going for early finishers this year so hopefully I will do better. I did get seeds out of it though so there's the positive.

Hey checkin in. How's everyone doing so far. I'm in week 5 or 6. All are doing great. Well the one's that made it thus far...LOL. I got a male Mighty Mite out of the bunch that I promptly removed till the gurls got moved outside. Now he's in the tent. Gonna pull some pollen off him. Save most of it but will dust one or two lower sites and get some seeds out of it. Anyway hope everyone is doing good.

Harvested 6 so far.....well 5.5. Still have half a Blue Dream sitting in the tent for another few days or so. Got a monster Northern Lights going thats about halfway through flower. Hoping to get a pound off her. Got some clones of some Black Cherry Punch and a Tangie x Ghost Train Haze going that are getting ready for up potting. Also have a mainlined White Widow thats close to flipping. Ms Stank has a big Hindu Kush she is getting ready to flip in the next week or two. Busy busy busy!

Harvested 6 so far.....well 5.5. Still have half a Blue Dream sitting in the tent for another few days or so. Got a monster Northern Lights going thats about halfway through flower. Hoping to get a pound off her. Got some clones of some Black Cherry Punch and a Tangie x Ghost Train Haze going that are getting ready for up potting. Also have a mainlined White Widow thats close to flipping. Ms Stank has a big Hindu Kush she is getting ready to flip in the next week or two. Busy busy busy!

Man oh man. Busy to say the least. All indoors i'd say? Nothing outside? Tipped the male last night and got a substantial amount of pollen. I will keep at it till he dries out.

Haven't been on in a while but heres my last harvest. 5 NY sour diesel under a scrog. 10.28 ounces dry.

Attachments

• DSC_0928.JPG
    DSC_0928.JPG
    778.7 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC_0933.JPG
    DSC_0933.JPG
    394.7 KB · Views: 185
"Neo", here. Happy New Year, All! Just helped a few forum members in MA get started with some WeedTech stuff I built and an app I wrote. I'm at MIT, and love anything cannabis. Let me know if anyone needs help! Not here to make a buck (but food is always accepted), just here to help. Currently populating my app with pre-programmed optimum growth parameters (ambient and soil conditions) for over 100 strains of weed, with separate codes for tissue culturing and cloning.

I figured there were two ways to go about growing for me: Trial and error (at the expense of money, time, and yield), or informed and scientific (maximizing success starting Day 1). I chose the latter.

Discussions here:

New Grower In MA: Help

Wishing you all success in yield and quality! :yummy:

Attachments

• 20190103_231116.jpg
    20190103_231116.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 164
  • 20190103_231203.jpg
    20190103_231203.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 191
  • 20190103_231624.jpg
    20190103_231624.jpg